Review Round 10 - GWS Giants vs Brisbane Lions, Sunday June 7th, 1.10pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused. Can someone explain to me why it appears the Giants are wearing their Aboriginal strip from last week, today? Excuse the ignorance if I have missed something about it during the week.

Pretty sure it's the same thing we did last year, wanting to wear our Indigenous guernsey in front of our home crowd.

I'm confused. Can someone explain to me why it appears the Giants are wearing their Aboriginal strip from last week, today? Excuse the ignorance if I have missed something about it during the week.
Because it's a kick ass looking Guernsey.

And we played away last week. We asked the AFL if we could play in it again at home this week.

I'm pretty certain we did the same thing last year.

Pretty sure something was said at QT on tv about us only being at 40 something %
Yep, that is what it looked like. A better quarter, and we should keep going away with this. The boys need to build some form and confidence. Loving Cal's game today, he is tearing it up.

Terrible game to watch. Brisbane are showing some pride in the shirt which looks to have shocked our boys.
They're also not playing to win.

They're playing to protect their percentage.

They're the reason the game is as ugly as the girl you pick up at 02:45 on a Sunday morning on a footy trip...

They're also not playing to win.

They're playing to protect their percentage.

They're the reason the game is as ugly as the girl you pick up at 02:45 on a Sunday morning on a footy trip...
Hey! Ive picked up some blinders at that time. Not their fault they left early and some ugly monster took her place.

Id say our 4th quarter will be the percentage boost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was before being happily married to the most beautiful woman in the world of course.

just had a look at the brissie thread. Even Dlanod giving us s**t calling us campainers. My how the wheel turns.
I was being nice to em. But all they can do is whinge and bag us. Screw em.
And he had the nerve to give me a ban for putting 5hit on Corr...

Double standards deluxe.

And mate trust me, I reckon I own the record for shagging the most pigs Australia wide, before I married my beautiful wife!

No idea what she sees in me.

This was before being happily married to the most beautiful woman in the world of course.

just had a look at the brissie thread. Even Dlanod giving us s**t calling us campainers. My how the wheel turns.
Please feel free to post the context of said post before taking my words out of that context. Unless of course you were one of those cheering that Bourke didn't get up.

Please feel free to post the context of said post before taking my words out of that context. Unless of course you were one of those cheering that Bourke didn't get up.
Doubtful considering i just got home from work.

I only cheer injuries to people i class as scum

But how do you know the cheering wasnt just for the great hit, which it was.

How bout you quote him first fir context aye? He was calling the supporters who were cheering one of our players getting hurt campaigners.

Doubtful considering i just got home from work.

I only cheer injuries to people i class as scum

But how do you know the cheering wasnt just for the great hit, which it was.
I wasn't talking about those that went up after the hit but those that only cheered after it was apparent Bourke wasn't getting up, and there were definitely a handful in my section.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back