Opinion Round 18 Changes vs. St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, absolutely. I might not be in the majority here, but I've not been that impressed with Clarke over the past few weeks. I know his knee is giving him a bit of trouble, but excuses aside, I still don't think he's been that great. Not terrible either; doing his job, kicking the odd goal etc. But he had some ripping games earlier in the year and he's not playing at that level at the moment. Though I think Griff himself will be limited coming back after so long out, so I don't think it will happen, but if he really tears it up, he may well hold his spot at Clarke's expense.

Completely agree, really think much of it is due to the fact that Zac will be around for longer than Griffin and has the higher ceiling; certainly his athleticism is on another level but in terms of output for this year I believe Griff would comfortably eclipse Zac's output to date.

I actually think this alone does a shitload in dispelling that terrible "Ross no youf!1" myth. Griffin is definitely one of the unluckiest players going around and he's going to be unlucky when he makes way for Sandi after 1 game. He's a pro though and bleeds purple so he'll give great effort and continue to do so when he's back in the WAFL.

Completely agree, really think much of it is due to the fact that Zac will be around for longer than Griffin and has the higher ceiling; certainly his athleticism is on another level but in terms of output for this year I believe Griff would comfortably eclipse Zac's output to date.

I actually think this alone does a shitload in dispelling that terrible "Ross no youf!1" myth. Griffin is definitely one of the unluckiest players going around and he's going to be unlucky when he makes way for Sandi after 1 game. He's a pro though and bleeds purple so he'll give great effort and continue to do so when he's back in the WAFL.

Not dissimilar to SCOS really - both have great attitude and work hard and could play in many teams first 22. (SCOS is particularly unlucky because he'd be getting a few more games but for the punctured lung). It's a bit of luxury really to have players of their ilk sitting the reserves.

Not dissimilar to SCOS really - both have great attitude and work hard and could play in many teams first 22. (SCOS is particularly unlucky because he'd be getting a few more games but for the punctured lung). It's a bit of luxury really to have players of their ilk sitting the reserves.

You can probably add Clancee to that list now too.

Welcome to Melbourne! Bring gloves for your beer today :)
$T2eC16VHJIIFHIyq6V5,BSeeNqK4gQ~~60_3.JPG

Out:
McPharlin (if inj again), Sylvia, Griff ( if Sandi over back complaint), Tabaner
In:
Snos, Ballantyne, Sandi, Ibbo (if he is over calf problem)

Think McPharlin's body is not up to it and would prefer to have Snos into back six before the finals

Out:
McPharlin (if inj again), Sylvia, Griff ( if Sandi over back complaint), Tabaner
In:
Snos, Ballantyne, Sandi, Ibbo (if he is over calf problem)

Think McPharlin's body is not up to it and would prefer to have Snos into back six before the finals
Youve forgot that Walters will be ready to come back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back