Game Day Round 18 @ Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin had great endeavor, but seriously lacks class with his skills and decision making under pressure.
That is the one thing I thought he was doing well, his poise on many occasions tonight was sensational, and a lot of our guys could learn off him. But I guess his name is Brodie Martin, so he's the first whipping boy to blame.

get stuffed mate, I've been a supporter of Martin from day one and he HAS been good but cracks are showing.

Wright was good early too if you hadn't realised, but games go for a long time and players fall in and out of the contest.
Cracks weren't showing at all, stood up again in the last when the heat was on. In our top 3 players today along with Jacobs and Danger.

That is the one thing I thought he was doing well, his poise on many occasions tonight was sensational, and a lot of our guys could learn off him. But I guess his name is Brodie Martin, so he's the first whipping boy to blame.
Some really good decisions form halfback from Brodie.

Jeansch .. His best game of his career I thought.

possibly was ... a couple of wtf's but pretty handy mostly...
when he had it there in the last and shaped to kick inside on the back flank "Rielly Style" i was a little tense...
but somehow he overcame the need to do the stupid and went long down the flank to a contest... clap clap...
but geez we have some terrible brain farts at times...

Nah - here with the other half !!
Cheers though !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was walking around after the game so it isn't an ACL.

I'm doubting he'll play next week though because he heard a pop.
Players have played for even a few weeks after doing an ACL..
The ligament can sit in a position where it still gives you stability even though it's torn..
It will move though and there goes the stability..

The fact he heard a pop doesn't sound good, but you can hear cracks or pops in your knee when you just get up sometimes..
Hopefully it's all good..

FANTASTIC

I thought it was going to be the 'same old Adelaide' when Cloke put them infront in the last quarter, but then BANG - 3 quick goals! This is the new Adelaide - The Trigg-less Adelaide - 2014 Finals bound Adelaide...

Also massive shoutout to Rose, an ol' Collingwood bird who had spare tickets out the front of the game because their friends pulled a no show so I got into the game for $5!

Amazing how many other people were turning down the offer while lining up to pay $25 or whatever - I said thank you very much and she wished me a good game - Which I did enjoy very much - Thanks Rose :D

Cracks weren't showing at all, stood up again in the last when the heat was on. In our top 3 players today along with Jacobs and Danger.
Martin ahead of Smith in the top 3? OK then mate.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing when you can say he went on and performed well in the 4th, but the fact is he and Wright were both looking ordinary at the end of the 3rd and were both like-for-like options for the sub Grigg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back