VFL Round 20 v Williamstown @ AIA - Saturday August 6th. 12:35pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

How many has Madge kicked now?
Ollie has 3 is that right?
Also how has Macrae gone so far?

How has Henry's defensive pressure been?

How is Macrae going?

How has Henry's defensive pressure been?

How is Macrae going?
Macrae was okay without being a standout. I think Ollie can be a star. But he is no work horse that’s for sure.

How many has Madge kicked now?
Ollie has 3 is that right?
Also how has Macrae gone so far?
Madge has 4 or 5? with 24 possessions and 12 marks, Ollie has 3. Not much in the way of defensive pressure. What he hasn't marked has been run out by the opposition. Macrae has gone well without standing out. Most possessions have hit a target. He has had 22 possessions. Has looked good. Poulter has had his moments with long raking kicks, but when corralled onto his right side invariably has coughed it up. Callum Brown has had 23 possessions, but failed to make the most of his possessions with panicked HB to team mates in a worse position

BIG KPF JACK MADGEN WITH A 5 GOAL HAUL, STRAIGHT INTO THE SENIORS NEXT WEEK!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a brilliant quarter by our boys, and we've probably got it wrapped up already. Our club is having some year, and we're seeing plenty of promising signs for the future again today. BTW does anyone know why Sam Fowler hasn't been playing lately?

Fowler did a Hammy

Incorrect. It’s on the app too.

This would be the first time in at least a month that the app had loaded the game properly. So much the better though!

This would be the first time in at least a month that the app had loaded the game properly. So much the better though!

I had no Problem for me as I used it last week when leaving the VFL Game Early vs Southport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back