Review Round 23 vs North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 20/8/22 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh please… get off your high horse.

It’s a sporting club..
And it’s a business…

Deals get done to further the club
To bring it closer to a premiership

If u think Secco in what his first game of the year? kicking 10 against the wooden spooner is going to change what happens next year
Your in La La land

Without criticising this club the club won’t get near 1 premiership let alone 5.

Some hard decisions need to be made.
I'm as critical as anyone but there's balance friend. You just enjoy being miserable. But don't let me stop you!

We all 'enjoy' footy in our own way.

I'm as critical as anyone but there's balance friend. You just enjoy being miserable. But don't let me stop you!

We all 'enjoy' footy in our own way.

What am I miserable about?

Calling to trade someone whose kicked a big bag today after not playing all year

👏

Fair enough.

You’ve obviously don’t know how any business works

What am I miserable about?

Calling to trade someone whose kicked a big bag today after not playing all year

Fair enough.

You’ve obviously don’t know how any business works
If you knew who I was you definitely wouldn't say I don't know how business works

Don't be so sensitive. You're calling out the club and I'm calling out you. Live by the sword and die by the sword.

Do we get a big mac monday?

No, but you get 31 next year which is even better

E41GOOWy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you knew who I was you definitely wouldn't say I don't know how business works

Don't be so sensitive. You're calling out the club and I'm calling out you. Live by the sword and die by the sword.
Didn’t know I called out the club?

If saying trade Sexton now why his value is at the highest is calling them out.

Then guilty.

And I won’t apologise for making the team better for the long term

We are only 5 points better than round 12.

Sack the coach, molest his wife, kick the captains dog and burn down Metricon Stadium. Not good enough and we are going backwards

2022 the year the could of been..

So many great wins..

So many poor losses.

Losing most of our backline really opened us up

Didn’t know I called out the club?

If saying trade Sexton now why his value is at the highest is calling them out.

Then guilty.

And I won’t apologise for making the team better for the long term
I think keeping Sexton either to play regularly, or as a back up small forward in addition to being a senior body and bringing some off field leadership far outweighs some garbage token pick you'd get for trading him.

I’m glad people told me Sexton was washed up when I suggested he could fill Rankine‘s role next year otherwise I would’ve thought he was still okay 😉
Sexy with a big FU to the match selection committee and those unbelieving Suns supporters!! The bloke kicks goals. That’s what good forwards are paid to do. Let the Holmans of this world get paid to tackle. Give me goals over tackles any day.

I’m glad people told me Sexton was washed up when I suggested he could fill Rankine‘s role next year otherwise I would’ve thought he was still okay 😉
The problem with sexton is..
His a 1 trick pony.

No defence
Burns his team mates

Only has his right foot snap which going by 2022 Dew doesn’t think enough of it, to give him game time

Credit to the players. Did exactly what we needed to do to finish the year on somewhat of a high. Put in the hard yards when we needed to and got to finish off the year playing a bit of fun footy.

All of a sudden it’s not all doom and gloom heading into next year (still have the trade period ahead to bring that down).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back