Review Round 23 vs North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 20/8/22 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I think keeping Sexton either to play regularly, or as a back up small forward in addition to being a senior body and bringing some off field leadership far outweighs some garbage token pick you'd get for trading him.
I agree. We don’t need more kids. Keep a core group of players with experience who can step up if needed or lead our VFL.

Having Seaton, Burgess, Constable, Corbett, MacPherson etc. all playing VFL has made a huge difference to the development of players.
Sexy with a big FU to the match selection committee and those unbelieving Suns supporters!! The bloke kicks goals. That’s what good forwards are paid to do. Let the Holmans of this world get paid to tackle. Give me goals over tackles any day.
Could not agree more. I think Sexton took a long time to work back from injury. He was very underdone at the start of the year.

Probably should have made the team over Flanders or Davies, but it is what it is.

Sexton is a solid/good replacement for Rankine or Rosas if needed.

Very happy with this game. Needed to win and we won big.

Didn’t know I called out the club?

If saying trade Sexton now why his value is at the highest is calling them out.

Then guilty.

And I won’t apologise for making the team better for the long term

Relax. I am not burning you at the stake. Just calling out your constant negativity. I'd love to see some optimism after our best season ever and tonnes to look forward to.

Nothing you or I say on here effects making the team better long term though. Don't be vain lol

Anderson is going to be a monster next year.
He has been great. Clean around stoppages, a nice step on him, finds space, runs all day, can hit the scoreboard every second game.

Plenty to work with and can’t wait to see it.

Any more calling out posters publicly and imma start spraying bans like Luko sprays balls forward of the centre square.

We just had our best season. Let's enjoy it for better or worse.

If you have issues or need a shoulder to cry on, inbox Big Red Machine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with sexton is..
His a 1 trick pony.

No defence
Burns his team mates

Only has his right foot snap which going by 2022 Dew doesn’t think enough of it, to give him game time

It's a trick we could use as not many other players possess the trick of giving us a reward for effort.

2022 the year the could of been..

So many great wins..

So many poor losses.

Losing most of our backline really opened us up

The 2nd half the season has given a good indicator of the few missing pieces to the finals puzzle. Whether Craig Cameron can fix them is the question.

What a great way to end the year.

Anderson and Swallow were absolutely awesome. Our midfield would be elite if they played like that most games.

Izak who? Mally looks like he will be a great small forward

Luko was so close to having a really good game, few mistakes and missed opportunities. I hope we persist with him as a high half forward.

Cannot wait for 2023

Probably demand a trade now so that he can have a chance to save his career before Dew has a chance to almost ruin another one.
Did you listen to Sexton interview? He expressed love for the club, teammates, staff, appreciated support.

Sexton had a groin surgery in the off-season and started slow but the last month, IMO,he was good in VFL, chased, scored, worked hard, deserved opportunity today.

Not a single SUNS supporter in that photo lol. Ot is a pisstake haha

They were chanting “north’s going to tassie” I’ll send you the video on messenger when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Relax. I am not burning you at the stake. Just calling out your constant negativity. I'd love to see some optimism after our best season ever and tonnes to look forward to.

Nothing you or I say on here effects making the team better long term though. Don't be vain lol
Constable on..
Watch him Rack up a quick fire 10 touches in 10 mins

How much more optimism do you want from 1 lone man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back