Opinion Round 3 Changes vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I be taking delight in the knowledge our pathetic, once, legitimate rival is forced to make an annual payment equal to Fiji's GDP to a circus act who has nearly taken a mark this year ? ....... Because it's hilarious.

You've got it all wrong. He's taken heaps of nearly marks!

Don't quite understand the Mzungu exclusion. If he doesn't have the fitness play him at Peel (which didn't happen last week) and if not then surely hes a level above the DeBoer, Suban, Clancee etc. Would want Mzungu against Sydney so this would probably be a good week to ease him in even if he is the sub.

Don't quite understand the Mzungu exclusion. If he doesn't have the fitness play him at Peel (which didn't happen last week) and if not then surely hes a level above the DeBoer, Suban, Clancee etc. Would want Mzungu against Sydney so this would probably be a good week to ease him in even if he is the sub.

Ducks and drakes fellas. Ducks and drakes.

That's disappointing. I thought he looked pretty good in the NAB. Then again, it was against the Egirls. It's harder to look good against the stronger competition he's facing in the WAFL :p
I watched a Peel againest the sharks and he looked better than last year. He has improved on last year, I believe he could average maybe 20 / 25 goals a year in the afl, as a back up ruck. I'm not sure if this would be good enough for us to win a GF if he is needed. It will be interesting to see what happens with our backup ruck stocks if both Sandi and Clark stay fit all season.

I watched a Peel againest the sharks and he looked better than last year. He has improved on last year, I believe he could average maybe 20 / 25 goals a year in the afl, as a back up ruck. I'm not sure if this would be good enough for us to win a GF if he is needed. It will be interesting to see what happens with our backup ruck stocks if both Sandi and Clark stay fit all season.

If we show even the slightest smarts in managing our players this year, Sandi will not play ever game even if fit. I know he's looking good, but we'll take a big risk IMHO to make him do the entire season, especially given that he's come in with injury concerns and, according to Ross, is being used is certain ways with that in mind. He does a serious strain at the wrong time and our hopes of going deep into the finals is significantly weakened.

With that in mind, you'd think Hannath will get a run at some point.

It's a shame that the knee disrupted Griffin's run. He was looking quite impressive at times. Hard to play him and Sando in the same side but would be great for a straight swap when it comes to management.

Ah yeah. So then it's most likely between Mzungu (most experienced) and Duffy (most match fitness). Looks like Mzungu for Ballas.

Yep, yep, custard, mustard, mayonnaise, nope, you got it wrong again.

Yep, yep, custard, mustard, mayonnaise, nope, you got it wrong again.
At least I didn't announce to the world the death of a bloke who wasn't dead. I wonder how those who knew him via acquaintance felt to read the imprecise braggadocio of a complete shitbag desperately trying to make friends on the internet?

Tell me, BeinPurplenGreen. How did you feel to be made the fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back