IN: Wingard

OUT: Maginness

B: Hardwick, Frost, Jiath

HB: Scrimshaw, Sicily, Impey

C: Day, Worpel, Amon

HF: Wingard, Greene, Moore

F: Brockman, Meek, Breust

R: Reeves, Newcombe, Ward

INT: Morrison, MacKenzie, MacDonald, Nash, Bramble (Sub)

EMG: Stephens, Koschitzke, Maginness, Blanck

I know Geelong haven't played yet but we can't have Frost on Porkins so I think Blanck has to come back in. Who goes out I'm not sure yet because Scrim, Brocky and Harry all played well and I'd think Finn has a role to play..
Right now Frost is miles in front of Blanck when playing on the key forwards.
Larkey is in better form than Hawkins and Frost did an awesome job on him.

Blanck has so much to work on, his positioning has been woeful and he’s been pushed off the ball way too easily so far this year.
I think he needs to put more bulk on too.
No way he comes in.

Last edited:
I assume wings will come in, otherwise we should be unchanged.

Going to be interesting to see how quickly we move the ball against Geelong.

Do we go more conservative like this week or aggressive like the first two?
Conservative for sure. Why suggest otherwise?

We went aggressive all day down at Geelong and nearly lost by 100.

Today’s ball movement is the blueprint for the next few weeks at least.

Hopefully Geelong win tomorrow (feel dirty saying that) because they will be beyond desperate otherwise.

If fit, Finn stays in to do a job on Guthrie, Duncan or Izzy. No Stewart and a clearly underdone Porkins helps us also.

Wingard stays out for mine. Brocky’s game today was better than anything Chad has produced for a long while. Would be good to have another tall to negate the easy marks in their D50 but tough to drop anyone after today.

This will be a great test of how we backup a good performance against an experienced side who will get their customary 2-3 goal advantage from the umps.

Go Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kosi will be better for the rest, after his workload from Rounds 1 & 2. Expect to see him straight back in & better for it.
Yeah I don’t know whether he deserves the spot, but youd think we’d probably want to play a key forward at the G on Easter Monday against their backline.

Yeah I don’t know whether he deserves the spot, but youd think we’d probably want to play a key forward at the G on Easter Monday against their backline.
Sorry.
Was completely facetious.
Shouldn't play again.

Orange font man!
Seriously though, I agree more or less, but I’d still wonder if they’d consider it in terms of structure. Geelong are a tall team.
It's Rama Time!

Please Rama, Don't Hurt 'em!

I know Geelong haven't played yet but we can't have Frost on Porkins so I think Blanck has to come back in. Who goes out I'm not sure yet because Scrim, Brocky and Harry all played well and I'd think Finn has a role to play..
Hawkins has struggled so far this season. Lack of preseason looks to be impacting him

Although he may try to recapture his diving form from Easter Monday last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back