Autopsy Round 9: Richmond V Essendon @ MCG - Changes for Fremantle

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Grigg is well and truly earning his spot, I don't expect to ever see Petterd again.

The only ones with (big) question marks over them now are Chaplin and Morris.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I rate Ricky P as a spare parts man...he's no go to player...but it would be a shame if our last memory of him is the Dog game with a busted foot in hindsight.

That said, I don't expect him to be on the list next year.

What a load of s**t. Colyer and Zerrett better than Edwards and Martin? Goddard better than Lids and Ellis? Gimme a break, AFL Ratings.

Goddard would have scored highly by getting cheap kicks in back half. He is as soft as a grannys tit but when he does get it handed to him he uses it will. Maybe shatting yourself in a contest is worth double points. a

If Hardwick is a real coach he will come back via the 2's. Personally, I don't want to see him back in the 1's unless we have more injuries.

I agree. But the only reason i can see him coming in would be for his bigger body against the behemoths at Freo. In saying that i don't believe we should change a winning formula for the sake of change. Unchanged or Vick for Bean is what i want to see

Out of all the players out of the team at the moment the only player I'm keen on seeing more of this year is McDonough. I would like to see him play as our defensive forward. I think he would also offer far more to the scoreboard and be able to have stints through the middle too. Vickery for McBean eventually but I still thing McBean needs a couple more games to find his confidence and place in the team before we make a judgement on our third tall for the year imo

Out of all the players out of the team at the moment the only player I'm keen on seeing more of this year is McDonough. I would like to see him play as our defensive forward. I think he would also offer far more to the scoreboard and be able to have stints through the middle too. Vickery for McBean eventually but I still thing McBean needs a couple more games to find his confidence and place in the team before we make a judgement on our third tall for the year imo
mcDonough needs to perform consistently in the reserves first.

mcDonough needs to perform consistently in the reserves first.

Doesn't help when you keep missing games/parts of matches due to being a emergency/being held over for games. Like not playing the fourth quarter on the weekend or the other 4 times it has happened this season. Then nearly 2 of the quarters, he did play were in back pocket....

Agree. Just tell him to run stupid like Morris and when he does get the pill he will be far more productive with it than Morris. Unlike Morris, he will be able to create goals from more than just pressure.

I like the idea but he isn't a defensive beast from what I have seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back