Season 2015 - General Footy Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL super ladder.
Gold Coast 17th

- would like some odds right now on the Suns being the side that makes the most dramatic ladder climb in the 2016
Eade is working his way through the list, and they will be KEY TRADE PLAYERS.

Another stat that someone brought to my attention yesterday which Suns will be having nightmares about is the seniors have won 1 of the past 17 games , and Suns Reserves have won 2 of the past 31 games . Good thing about those stats is it really cant get any worse then that.

In betting news Adam Saad 4th favourite in Rising Star odds.. Comes into 13 dollars
Suns to make the 8 if your feeling stupid.. 126$
Suns paying $2.30 vs the blues. Considering we should get back a couple good players and how we played against the top teams the last three weeks I think that's overs. Put $100 on them, got a bonus $100 on them as well.

Suns paying $2.30 vs the blues. Considering we should get back a couple good players and how we played against the top teams the last three weeks I think that's overs. Put $100 on them, got a bonus $100 on them as well.
If we are going to win even just one more game this year, it'll be against Carlton. Good pick up. Throwing money on the Suns as I write this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Carlton game will be interesting. We've spent 3 weeks with big numbers behind the ball and learning how to defend. Becoming proactive and taking the game on is an entirely different story. That price is about right.

I want to know what the Suns have done to help development
In there end of year letter thing from Witheriff he stated development was an issue..
After seeing Rhys Stanley tear Port Adelaide a new 1 with 17 touches 24 hitouts and 2 goals in a half of football.
It was like Natanui on steroids but actually getting the ball a hell of a lot.
His previous best is 19 touches at St Kilda, so he was smashing it when he got injured..
How can a tall lanky.. Goes missing kinda average footballer go to Friday's night game.. Unstoppable !!
6 months of developmemt at Geelong has turned him into a freak of a player...
Where's our development?? :(

I'd like to know that too, Ben. We were told that the review would go over the whole club and its development, then never heard a thing afterwards.

Jack Leslie and Clay Cameron and even Schade should all spend a day or 2 each week over the pre season working on being a brute with the Gold Coast Titans
Pushing shoving tackling hitting. Everything big and nasty!!
Leslie is a 200cm 95kg brute!! Who I think might even run the fastest time over 20m at the club.
If they could turn him into some nasty destroyer down back..
We'd have ourself a weapon :D

There's my development towards the club

If we traded Smith and even possibly guys like Matera & McKenzie, delisted guys like Gorringe & Tape, it certainly makes it much easier to up our offer to Dixon to keep him at the club.

I'm guessing he and his manager will have a figure set below the reported $750k that he will happily stay at the Suns. Just a matter of finding that point where both parties are happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to know what the Suns have done to help development
In there end of year letter thing from Witheriff he stated development was an issue..
After seeing Rhys Stanley tear Port Adelaide a new 1 with 17 touches 24 hitouts and 2 goals in a half of football.
It was like Natanui on steroids but actually getting the ball a hell of a lot.
His previous best is 19 touches at St Kilda, so he was smashing it when he got injured..
How can a tall lanky.. Goes missing kinda average footballer go to Friday's night game.. Unstoppable !!
6 months of developmemt at Geelong has turned him into a freak of a player...
Where's our development?? :(
Ease up he played one good half of footy

Yeah would offer us a pick in the 20's but want O'Meara as a sweetener

If Zac, Gorringe and possibly Dixon go we are very light in the Ruck dept all of a sudden
If we lost those players we would probably elevate and develop Brooksby, I guess. In saying that, Gorringe is useless and unless Smith improves, so is he, so it wouldn't be that much of a loss overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back