Media Season 35 Heritage Round Jumper Presentations

Remove this Banner Ad

T2B_, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 6 weeks with your SFA Premiership, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, T2. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you pick the legends. Because you’re not picking them right. I’m a legend. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Kennedy Parker's ass.

You’re as good as kissing Clod_'s ass as Ljp86 was. I don’t know if you’re as good as AceAndy though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

AbsolutePaltryEgret-size_restricted.gif

I am the best Dragons FFC legend in the world.

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this league. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because KohPhi saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a KohPhi guy. You know who else was a KohPhi guy? Tony Lynn 15. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Tony is I’m going to leave with an SFA Premiership.

I’ve grabbed so many of Kennedy Parker's brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best in media threads, in that field, even on commentary! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the Qooty Record. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in the committee. I’m certainly not on any crappy podcast on Tigerturbulance's YouTube channel. I’m not on the poster of SweetaMania. I’m not on the OP that’s produced at the start of the match thread. I’m not on serial_stats. I’m not on TheInjuryFactory's Top 3. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that WaynesWorld19 is in a Legends Team and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those Qooty Records that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning on the forums, you get in my face and DM me so you can get a push in SFAEW and try to sell it on the Club Room because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the SFA Premiership on June 24th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New Japan Pro Qooty. Maybe…I’ll go back to Qooty of Honor.

Hey Loonerty, how you doin'.

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this league. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Kennedy Parker is going to generate activity despite himself. He’s an admin who should be a bog-standard poster. You know why he’s not a bog-standard poster? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag yes men, like manangatang, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Kennedy Parker is retired. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by that idiotic Cadsky and his doofus son-in-law PMBangers and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Kennedy Parker, alright? We do this whole SFAEW power struggle angle...

Last edited:

T2B_, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 6 weeks with your SFA Premiership, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, T2. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you pick the legends. Because you’re not picking them right. I’m a legend. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Kennedy Parker's ass.

You’re as good as kissing Clod_'s ass as Ljp86 was. I don’t know if you’re as good as AceAndy though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this league. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because KohPhi saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a KohPhi guy. You know who else was a KohPhi guy? Tony Lynn 15. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Tony is I’m going to leave with an SFA Premiership.

I’ve grabbed so many of Kennedy Parker's brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best in media threads, in that field, even on commentary! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the Qooty Record. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in the committee. I’m certainly not on any crappy podcast on Tigerturbulance's YouTube channel. I’m not on the poster of SweetaMania. I’m not on the OP that’s produced at the start of the match thread. I’m not on serial_stats. I’m not on TheInjuryFactory's Top 3. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that WaynesWorld19 is in a Legends Team and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those Qooty Records that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning on the forums, you get in my face and DM me so you can get a push in SFAEW and try to sell it on the Club Room because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the SFA Premiership on June 24th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New Japan Pro Qooty. Maybe…I’ll go back to Qooty of Honor.

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this league. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Kennedy Parker is going to generate activity despite himself. He’s an admin who should be a bog-standard poster. You know why he’s not a bog-standard poster? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag yes men, like @Managatang, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Kennedy Parker is retired. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by that idiotic Cadsky and his doofus son-in-law PMBangers and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Kennedy Parker, alright? We do this whole SFAEW power struggle angle...
d256b4568982292c559f9de2af351ff412679aebv2_hq.jpg

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this league. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Kennedy Parker is going to generate activity despite himself. He’s an admin who should be a bog-standard poster. You know why he’s not a bog-standard poster? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag yes men, like @Managatang, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Kennedy Parker is retired. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by that idiotic Cadsky and his doofus son-in-law PMBangers and the rest of his stupid family.

drunk hangover GIF by WDR

27WON8c4b031cdc42d77d.png

The West Coast Wonders along with the Mount Buller Demons are one of two remaining foundation clubs, in existence all the way from the league's inception. The Wonders were the seventh team to enter the league when established by former league administrator and hall of famer eagleskickass - hence their original name was Seventh Wonders. This club would go on to be one of the league's most successful clubs with arguably the richest history with 5 premierships including the inaugural premiership when they defeated Team Kournikova in the Sweet FA's first grand final.

The Wonders enjoyed a golden era, winning premiership after premiership between Season 13 and 17 with 3 premierships in 5 seasons. During this time, they built a formidable core with notable personalities such as ClarkeM, DemonJim, PVF, ShaunDuggan and croweater 41.

The Wonders are notable for being mavericks of the SFA, going about things their own way and not caring how the rest of the competition perceives them. With controversial moves like abstaining from the Administrator vote in Season 30 and they almost abstained from this concept!. In any case, with their last premiership being in Season 21, the Wonders will be looking to break the drought and add another chapter to their storied history in Season 35.

Can't believe I didn't make this team. Wtf damicky?

27MBD9e7c0d167fc10f77.png

As one of two remaining foundation clubs established from the inception of the Sweet F.A. the Mount Buller Demons celebrate their 35th season in the league. Originally incarnated as Team Pump by Bigfooty user BIG POPPA PUMP who came out with a fiery declaration when forming the Demons - "The name is Team Pump, and it will totally destroy any opposition in it's way. With leader Big Poppa Pump, nothing can go wrong. There is no room for failure because Team Pump will go all the way. If you wanna join Team Pump, if you wanna be a part of the strongest team to ever grace Bigfooty.com then reply to this message with simply 'I wanna be in, I wanna be part of a winning team!' Of course I won't be accepting everyone. Only the best will make the squad, only the absoloute stars will be even considered to join Team Pump." Initially, the on-field fortunes of the Demons would turn out almost the exact inverse of their founder's bold declarations with the club only achieving a solitary premiership in Season 18 to go with many wooden spoons spanning across their first 25 seasons.

From Season 26 to Season 31, the Demons would go on a golden run under the leadership of Yakker and manangatang, winning their second premiership in Season 26 with a record 87-point victory over the Fighting Furies racking up a massive score of 187. FinBar19 scored an incredible 11-goals in a grand final. They would compete grand finals again in Season 28 and Season 29, the latter grand final falling agonizingly short by 1-point against the Sin City Swamprats, but redeem themselves two seasons later in Season 31. Easily defeating the Baghdad Bombers to record premiership number 3.

The Demons boast a rich history having produced some of the biggest names in the league including Tarkyn_24, okeydoke7, Hate, Deestroy, sausageroll and Headless the non-contributor who sits on his arse..

That's quite a good jumper

Fighting Furies
j8gukr6-png.1315468

The Fighting Furies were established in 15 years ago by Sweet F.A Hall of Famer and four time premiership player rfctigerarmy in Season 3. Initially, the Furies were made as a club specifically targeting the Richmond fanbase of Bigfooty much like the Bombers were with Essendon. This was the initial quote by rfctigerarmy in the formative stage of the club "I hadn't played in the league or Fantasy Footy before but I did have a look and thought it would be fantastic if the Richmond board could have their own side. As you can see in the first season we played, not many teams were purely based from a supporter base - most were a combination of players. In a lot of ways we are what we want the Richmond Footy Club to be - a finals regular and never without a chance." Since then, the Furies would grow to become one of the most successful clubs in the league accumulating 5 premierships across their history while being at the center of some of the great storylines the SFA has had to offer including Sterge and tgrs double EKA win, and

Over the years, the Furies progressively moved away from the Richmond roots to appeal to broader audience. They featured in the two largest match threads ever in Season 23 and Season 33 against the Warriors and Dragons respectively, and have produced many prominent players like Tigerturbulance who would go onto found the Ophidian Old Boys.

j8gukr6-png.1315468

The Fighting Furies were established in 15 years ago by Sweet F.A Hall of Famer and four time premiership player rfctigerarmy in Season 3. Initially, the Furies were made as a club specifically targeting the Richmond fanbase of Bigfooty much like the Bombers were with Essendon. This was the initial quote by rfctigerarmy in the formative stage of the club "I hadn't played in the league or Fantasy Footy before but I did have a look and thought it would be fantastic if the Richmond board could have their own side. As you can see in the first season we played, not many teams were purely based from a supporter base - most were a combination of players. In a lot of ways we are what we want the Richmond Footy Club to be - a finals regular and never without a chance." Since then, the Furies would grow to become one of the most successful clubs in the league accumulating 5 premierships across their history while being at the center of some of the great storylines the SFA has had to offer including Sterge and tgrs double EKA win, and

Over the years, the Furies progressively moved away from the Richmond roots to appeal to broader audience. They featured in the two largest match threads ever in Season 23 and Season 33 against the Warriors and Dragons respectively, and have produced many prominent players like Tigerturbulance who would go onto found the Ophidian Old Boys.

For more on the Furies, listen to one of the Fighting Furies legends themselves, former captain Wacky Tiger

Gumbies FFC
1613154943692-png.1056722

The Geelong Gumbies were established January of 2004 by Catman ahead of the Sweet F.A.'s fourth season. After spending three seasons at the Wonders Catman would found a Geelong based team. After working out the finer details of the club such as team names, vice-captaincy appointment, home grounds on the Cats board - you can read the original thread here RE establishment of the Gumbies here: Official Fantasy Footy Thread
It was settled upon that the Geelong Gumbies would be founded. The Gumbies would go on to have long storied history through the next 20 seasons, breaking their premiership drought in Season 16, rebranding to the Wolves between S19-23, at one point floating the idea of renaming the club to the Westeros Direwolves. In Season 24, they returned to the Gumbies moniker under the captaincy of Noobz0r.

The Gumbies have been perennial strugglers on and off the field, accumulating points penalties and winning wooden spoons across many different captains. If it wasn't that, they would have a strong regular season before falling apart in finals and exiting in straight sets. But in recent times, under the leadership of Barrybran the Gumbies have built a solid core of players including Mobbenfuhrer Medalist GWS Goose, beez and Rodney Dangerfield.

j8gukr6-png.1315468

I made it :hearteyes:

1613154943692-png.1056722

The Geelong Gumbies were established January of 2004 by Catman ahead of the Sweet F.A.'s fourth season. After spending three seasons at the Wonders Catman would found a Geelong based team. After working out the finer details of the club such as team names, vice-captaincy appointment, home grounds on the Cats board - you can read the original thread here RE establishment of the Gumbies here: Official Fantasy Footy Thread
It was settled upon that the Geelong Gumbies would be founded. The Gumbies would go on to have long storied history through the next 20 seasons, breaking their premiership drought in Season 16, rebranding to the Wolves between S19-23, at one point floating the idea of renaming the club to the Westeros Direwolves. In Season 24, they returned to the Gumbies moniker under the captaincy of Noobz0r.

The Gumbies have been perennial strugglers on and off the field, accumulating points penalties and winning wooden spoons across many different captains. If it wasn't that, they would have a strong regular season before falling apart in finals and exiting in straight sets. But in recent times, under the leadership of Barrybran the Gumbies have built a solid core of players including Mobbenfuhrer Medalist GWS Goose, beez and Rodney Dangerfield.

I'd like to congratulate and welcome back these former (and hopefully for some, future) Gumbies FFC players. May you repeat the deeds of the season 16 grand final later today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sin City Swamprats
27SCS807d2317babda465.png

The Sin City Swamprats were formed in Season 4 after numerous teams folded at the conclusion of the previous season making room for plenty of new clubs to enter the league. Former Darkness Eternal player Porthos (Portia) and Mount Buller Demons player Macca19 would found a Port Adelaide based team filled primarily with Power supporters. The Swamprats would be accepted into the league under the moniker Alberton Swamprats and they would soon experience on field success - making the grand final in their second season which resulted in a draw with the Furies, they would go on to lose the replay, but win their first premiership the next season in Season 6. The Swamprats would experience some difficult years going defunct twice before finally in Season 16 @MannumPower and Jonts led a revival that has seen the club continue as an entity in the Sweet FA to this day.

Following some seasons of low participation and The Filth Wizard's nWo poaching Noobz0r the Rats co-captain, the Alberton Swamprats rebranded to the Sin City Swamprats under the captaincy of spookism. This led to the advent of the Spamrats who flooded the league with recordbreaking activity with future administrators Ant Bear and Kennedy Parker at the forefront of that. From Season 25 to Season 30, the Rats enjoyed a golden era with 6 preliminary finals, 4 grand finals and 2 premierships won during those 6 seasons.

Roys FFC
1613154820705-png.1056721

Roys FFC were founded in April of 2003 just prior to Season 3 when Sweet FA founding father Mobbs floated the idea of having a Fitzroy based team in the Sweet FA. Much of the discussion of the club's set up would occur of the Fitzroy board's sub-forum: Fantasy Leagues ) where it was ultimately decided that the Roys would be the name of the club and the gorilla would be its mascot. The proposal was met with resounding support and Roylion was named the inaugural Roys captain and win the best and fairest in their first season. In their second season Roys FFC would win its first premiership.

The Roys would be consistently experience misfortune on the field, going on a 21-season premiership drought, in that time exiting the competition and being replaced by the Mod Squad for a couple of seasons. However, thanks to an unbelievable season by Hall of Famer captain fitzroybowiedog where he was All-SFA captain, recordbreaking Mobbenfuhrer Medalist and Deestroy Medalist in the same season, the Roys broke their drought in Season 25 against the Sin City Swamprats in a classic grand final.

The Roys would win their third premiership in Season 33, beating the East Side Phoenix and follow it up with a grand final appearance in Season 34, ultimately going down to the Baghdad Bombers.

The Sin City Swamprats were formed in Season 4 after numerous teams folded at the conclusion of the previous season making room for plenty of new clubs to enter the league. Former Darkness Eternal player Porthos (Portia) and Mount Buller Demons player Macca19 would found a Port Adelaide based team filled primarily with Power supporters. The Swamprats would be accepted into the league under the moniker Alberton Swamprats and they would soon experience on field success - making the grand final in their second season which resulted in a draw with the Furies, they would go on to lose the replay, but win their first premiership the next season in Season 6. The Swamprats would experience some difficult years going defunct twice before finally in Season 16 @MannumPower and Jonts led a revival that has seen the club continue as an entity in the Sweet FA to this day.

Following some seasons of low participation and The Filth Wizard's nWo poaching Noobz0r the Rats co-captain, the Alberton Swamprats rebranded to the Sin City Swamprats under the captaincy of spookism. This led to the advent of the Spamrats who flooded the league with recordbreaking activity with future administrators Ant Bear and Kennedy Parker at the forefront of that. From Season 25 to Season 30, the Rats enjoyed a golden era with 6 preliminary finals, 4 grand finals and 2 premierships won during those 6 seasons.

😍😍😍

Nice to see the old boys being let out tonight to participate in this game, some of the old stagers took the prison bar look to the extreme.

IMG_1753.jpeg

j8gukr6-png.1315468

Given TheInjuryFactory had my initial design of this to work with, pretty great effort

1683971918446.png

Tigerturbulance the Devil is getting whirled out in style! Rip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back