Remove this Banner Ad

20140312_092405_zpsn0o7uhtl.jpg

55'' LG Plasma
Samsung 7.1 Home Theatre System
Wii U, Xbox One & PS4
Sackboy controller holder
Mario 3DS holder which holds my Wiimote
AC4 Buccaneer Edition Statue

Room isn't finished in terms of the walls getting a different colour repaint, framed footy stuff up on the walls, new coffee table (not pictured current coffee table the dog chewed on as a puppy), Rug (already have but waiting till winter) and a nice storage shelf I've been eyeing off to store all my packed away collectables and footy memorabilia. Will post updated picks when I get it all done later this year.

20140312_112707_zpsqooqcljy.jpg

Current games collection, a far cry from the 96 retail games I had on PS3. Also pictured 2 of my God Of War collectables.

20140312_092405_zpsn0o7uhtl.jpg

55'' LG Plasma
Samsung 7.1 Home Theatre System
Wii U, Xbox One & PS4
Sackboy controller holder
Mario 3DS holder which holds my Wiimote
AC4 Buccaneer Edition Statue

Room isn't finished in terms of the walls getting a different colour repaint, framed footy stuff up on the walls, new coffee table (not pictured current coffee table the dog chewed on as a puppy), Rug (already have but waiting till winter) and a nice storage shelf I've been eyeing off to store all my packed away collectables and footy memorabilia. Will post updated picks when I get it all done later this year.

20140312_112707_zpsqooqcljy.jpg

Current games collection, a far cry from the 96 retail games I had on PS3. Also pictured 2 of my God Of War collectables.
96? Jesus. I might end up with 25-30 max for a console per generation. That's unreal.
Did you trade them all in? I might've kept 20 odd of the best and traded in the rest of them.

Have to say I do like that Sackboy controller holder. It's not a charger though is it? It'd be awesome if it was, functional and awesome to look at!

I'm currently in the process of renovating my room, so once I'm done with that I'll take some pics and put them up, have it all planned out and have some good stuff to chuck on the walls (currently getting my favourite poster framed - can't wait to show it off) and some sweet collectibles to put on show now too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah just a holder, charger would be cool though. Was considering how to handle all the charging cords for each system, would've worked having the cord run behind and through his legs if the charge port wasn't on top :(

Where and how much?

Have to say I do like that Sackboy controller holder. It's not a charger though is it? It'd be awesome if it was, functional and awesome to look at!

I'm currently in the process of renovating my room, so once I'm done with that I'll take some pics and put them up, have it all planned out and have some good stuff to chuck on the walls (currently getting my favourite poster framed - can't wait to show it off) and some sweet collectibles to put on show now too.

tl;dr. Not enough pics and too much blah blah.

96? Jesus. I might end up with 25-30 max for a console per generation. That's unreal.
Did you trade them all in? I might've kept 20 odd of the best and traded in the rest of them.

I never trade in a game even though I probably should so I can spend that money on other games.

I never trade in a game even though I probably should so I can spend that money on other games.
Neither do I. But I don't buy many games beyond the big multiplats, the console exclusives and the odd sports game, usually AFL and cricket. I get too attached to the 25ish games I get that I don't trade them in en masse haha.
I probably should but I like collecting them and I'd just want to play them eventually anyway.

Gametraders for the Sackboy controller holder, reckon it was $35. Have had it for a few years so not sure if they'd still get them in though. There's 3 on eBay but they're going for $83, $66 & $45 :drunk:

I think I paid 40 for mine from Game before they closed down. Have seen it in recent-ish times in Gametraders though. Where'd you get the Mario holder from?

I think I paid 40 for mine from Game before they closed down. Have seen it in recent-ish times in Gametraders though. Where'd you get the Mario holder from?

Big W had them a while back, it's made to hold the original 3ds, you be lucky if you found one nowadays when everything is XL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back