Show us your gaming setup

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished dusting the room (one of the many nuisances with all the electronics) and added a PS4 and Wii U to the mix since the last post. I've laid the 360 to rest and the PS3 will soon follow after I'm done with South Park and GTA V. :( Yes that's a pink 3DS. :D

View attachment 53641
Shouldn't the PS4 controller be sitting in front of the PS4 and the Xbox controller above the Xbox One?

Would hope they're exchangeable covers for the light or whatever.. I understand most are series, but lego Harry Potter?

Lego games are great. Especially HP ones.

Came across this baby while surfing, fair effort.

c6a1c83a823aba121297783a384490eb.jpg
Looks too bloody cramped in there.

Just finished dusting the room (one of the many nuisances with all the electronics) and added a PS4 and Wii U to the mix since the last post. I've laid the 360 to rest and the PS3 will soon follow after I'm done with South Park and GTA V. :( Yes that's a pink 3DS. :D

View attachment 53641

Can you please tie up that chord that is dangling down a little from behind the tv?

It is annoying me.

Do that, repost the picture and then I'll like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you please tie up that chord that is dangling down a little from behind the tv?

It is annoying me.

Do that, repost the picture and then I'll like it.

Do you know I was looking at that the other day and thinking exactly the same thing. Huge annoyance. You should see behind the TV - a wirey nightmare.

hows the monitor? ive had my eyes set on that for a couple of months now, hoping to get it ASAP

The Asus 23" MX239H model? It's pretty good haven't had any problems with it. Would be nice if it had a 3rd HDMI port though as I have 3 gaming systems.

If you do get it you might want to turn off the 'DPS' option in the menu, it's a power saving option that's on by default and it makes the monitor too dark.

The Asus 23" MX239H model? It's pretty good haven't had any problems with it. Would be nice if it had a 3rd HDMI port though as I have 3 gaming systems.

If you do get it you might want to turn off the 'DPS' option in the menu, it's a power saving option that's on by default and it makes the monitor too dark.
Get a hdmi switcher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back