Show us your gaming setup

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres Mysetup which was done saturday after getting the unit

Samsung 50" 3D LED SMARTV TV (2 3d glasses next to the ps4)
Foxtel
PS3 (under the foxtel)
PS4
Sony HTS
67Sxv4K.jpg

My Games (most of my PS3 games were traded in and i have NFS RIVALS,AC4 on PS4, Pokemon X 3DS and Fifa World Cup 2014 on Ps3 but all downloaded)
AsMwPGd.jpg

Heres Mysetup which was done saturday after getting the unit

Samsung 50" 3D LED SMARTV TV (2 3d glasses next to the ps4)
Foxtel
PS3 (under the foxtel)
PS4
Sony HTS
67Sxv4K.jpg

My Games (most of my PS3 games were traded in and i have NFS RIVALS,AC4 on PS4, Pokemon X 3DS and Fifa World Cup 2014 on Ps3 but all downloaded)
AsMwPGd.jpg
Thanks for the reminder of the weekends game :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wasnt DK 64 yellow?

The Australian release of it was but my copy is from England, the European release was just a grey cartridge. I also have a late copy of Zelda: Ocarina of Time which is also grey. I plan on buying the yellow DK and Gold Ocarina eventually just at the time while I was collecting it was getting pretty expensive so I took a break from buying so many carts

The Australian release of it was but my copy is from England, the European release was just a grey cartridge. I also have a late copy of Zelda: Ocarina of Time which is also grey. I plan on buying the yellow DK and Gold Ocarina eventually just at the time while I was collecting it was getting pretty expensive so I took a break from buying so many carts
ive gotta to find my yellow one i had..found my colored zelda the other day :D

Decided to set up the original Wii today so I could bust out some GCN classics. Mario Tennis is awesome. Needs a sequel!

So adjustments have been made.

The wife and I decided to move the study downstairs and the compromise was rather than losing my game room, I only lost the retro side of it. So the CRT is tucked away under the stairs and the retro consoles are packed away. I now run them all on emulators through my OUYA, which is easier anyway.

So stuff has been moved around.

E5A5C61B-0C0D-4D2F-988C-A420295CBCDC_zpskjnuhioi.jpg

3C19CC54-B3EE-47D6-BD2E-E33C545F1DCF_zps23b1q53m.jpg

9796C352-742E-43EB-A8AC-9DAB14DA12E2_zpsecpylio0.jpg

So adjustments have been made.

The wife and I decided to move the study downstairs and the compromise was rather than losing my game room, I only lost the retro side of it. So the CRT is tucked away under the stairs and the retro consoles are packed away. I now run them all on emulators through my OUYA, which is easier anyway.

So stuff has been moved around.

E5A5C61B-0C0D-4D2F-988C-A420295CBCDC_zpskjnuhioi.jpg

3C19CC54-B3EE-47D6-BD2E-E33C545F1DCF_zps23b1q53m.jpg

9796C352-742E-43EB-A8AC-9DAB14DA12E2_zpsecpylio0.jpg

Are they Arcade sticks under your system?

Losing the retro side makes me a sad panda.

But still looks great. Love the TV cabinet.

I do. I try to keep it all clean but it's ridiculous.

Everything I've got is black, I give it a wipe here and there but there's nothing you can do really, the dust just re appears 1 hour later, all my consoles and TV are full of dust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back