Snoops Annual List Strategy incl Trade & DRAFT targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Carlisle would be a huge acquisition. I see him as being just as good as Reid in the back half with his ability to beat a key forward and then also intercept mark and rebound as good as any. If Reid ever gets back, it would mean we could throw him (Reid) forward and make us pretty potent up front.

I'd have no issues with offering up our first and a sweetner.
You'd want to be confident that he won't get banned by WADA.

does essendon trade with any one.the most untouchable list in the league.

only would this year go for jake carlislie. tall forward is a must in the draft if possible and it will depend how high or low
we finish on the ladder to get the right one

does essendon trade with any one.the most untouchable list in the league.

only would this year go for jake carlislie. tall forward is a must in the draft if possible and it will depend how high or low
we finish on the ladder to get the right one

Essendon have a Reputation of being real Pricks at the Trade Table

Dixon at Collingwood would be no better then White and he has injury issues

Shiel needs to be the number 1 target has speed skill and would be perfect player something we lack

Dixon at Collingwood would be no better then White and he has injury issues

Shiel needs to be the number 1 target has speed skill and would be perfect player something we lack

Why would Shiel Leave GWS to come to Collingwood where GWS is set to Dominate the AFL for at least the next Decade?

Why would Shiel Leave GWS to come to Collingwood where GWS is set to Dominate the AFL for at least the next Decade?
It seems that everyone listens to rumours and it was rumoured last year that he wanted to come back home to Victoria. I'm sure Collingwood would be one of the many clubs that he would be happy to entertain offers from if this was true.

Several reasons...He wants to come home to Victoria. He is out of contract at the end of the year. GWS will struggle to keep all of their major players under the salary cap and someone will make him or Treloar or WHE an offer one of them can't refuse because GWS will not be able to match it. But what do we have to offer GWS

It seems that everyone listens to rumours and it was rumoured last year that he wanted to come back home to Victoria. I'm sure Collingwood would be one of the many clubs that he would be happy to entertain offers from if this was true.

I agree like every other Single Vic Club. Has at least asked Shiel Manager IF he is interested on coming to there club and come back to Victoria

He might want to be back in his home state with family and friends I know sounds crazy doesn't it

Was watching TAC Future Stars yesterday and Plough Wallace was doing a phantom 2015 draft based on the years form to date and current draft picks.

He had Weitering going to Carlton at 1.
Callum Mills going to Sydney at Pick 2 (they have nominated him under their academy pick - supposedly better than Heeney)
Plough had Weideman going to the Hawks at pick 11
Joshua Scache of Murray Bushrangers coming to us at Pick 14. He is a 199cm athletic KPF with a great set of hands and a booming straight left foot kick. Does anybody know anything about him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching TAC Future Stars yesterday and Plough Wallace was doing a phantom 2015 draft based on the years form to date and current draft picks.

Callum Mills going to Sydney at Pick 2 (they have nominated him under their academy pick - supposedly better than Heeney)
Joshua Scache of Murray Bushrangers coming to us at Pick 14. He is a 199cm athletic KPF with a great set of hands and a booming straight left foot kick. Does anybody know anything about him?
How on earth does he have us getting a pick after the Hawks? Or did he do it based on the current ladder positions?

Scache is good from what I've heard. Arguably better than Weideman.

1 - I doubt we will have to wait for pick 14 for our first pick. I doubt we will finish top 5.
2 - I doubt Hawks will have pick 11. That would mean they finish around 8th?
3 - It is odds on we will have a pick before the Hawks unless we trade it away.

Sorry...I forgot to add that it was based on yesterday's ladder positions

A write up about him yesterday at the start of the National Championships.
A 199cm key forward who can pinch hit in the ruck and is a beautiful set shot for goal. The lefty kicked 11 goals, including a bag of seven, in three TAC Cup games this year.

I think his ability to kick straight may rule us out

Last edited:
Sorry...I forgot to add that it was based on yesterday's ladder positions
Makes more sense now. If both were available at our pick it wouldn't surprise me at all if Hine took Schache over Weed, but given Eddies public determination to get Sam in black and white, I'm not sure if Hine would have the gonads to overlook him :D

Out of curiosity, do you remember who he had the Lions taking?

Makes more sense now. If both were available at our pick it wouldn't surprise me at all if Hine took Schache over Weed, but given Eddies public determination to get Sam in black and white, I'm not sure if Hine would have the gonads to overlook him :D

Out of curiosity, do you remember who he had the Lions taking?

Aaron Francis (at 17:41)...

My apologies...I mixed up the notes I wrote down. I had Burton at Melbourne and Schache at Collingwood. It should be Burton at the Pies and Schache at Melbourne. My earlier post should have stated does anybody know anything of Ryan Burton? as I had not heard of him until Yesterday

My apologies...I mixed up the notes I wrote down. I had Burton at Melbourne and Schache at Collingwood. It should be Burton at the Pies and Schache at Melbourne. My earlier post should have stated does anybody know anything of Ryan Burton? as I had not heard of him until Yesterday
191cm leading forward. Just what we need, an undersized key forward. Wallace is such a goddamn flog.

Schae sounds like about Exacly what we need as a young gun at tge KPF postion

Good Height as well at 199cm. Same as Darcy Moore.

191cm leading forward. Just what we need, an undersized key forward. Wallace is such a goddamn flog.

Cbf watching it, but did he actually give reasoning behind it, or was he just reeling off names in the order he think they'll get drafted as opposed to list-fits for clubs etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back