South Africa in Australia (3 T20I's, 5 ODI's)

Remove this Banner Ad

On the cricket field, his approach/mentality towards batting is s**t. It seems like he does have an ego when he is batting.
His approach/mentality towards batting is suited to T20. He isn't used to coming in at 6/100 with 20 overs left and having to stay in.

I find it weird that they haven't at least tried Boyce in this series.

Yeah especially in this game. You would think they'd experiment in a dead rubber (they'd rather experiment when the series is on the line I suppose).

So why is Johnson rested AGAIN?

I can understand them resting him from this game. But games that are still on the line should have their best side played surely. Usually you try to win the series as quick as possible and rest your players for the games that mean nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand them resting him from this game. But games that are still on the line should have their best side played surely. Usually you try to win the series as quick as possible and rest your players for the games that mean nothing.

He only needs 1 game off

He has to bowl 10 overs not run a marathon for christ sake

Amla is arguably the best ODI batsman in the world. Duminy is good though. Very underrated.
Either Amla or ABD.. they are both ridiculous. They also play NORMAL cricket shots. You don't have to play stupid shots like Maxwell and Smith to get runs.

Rotating at the moment so we can figure out who we should pick for the World Cup. Pretty obvious and a great use of common sense by CA I'd have thought.

Use state cricket for experimenting

At international level you simply play your best team and do everything you can to win.

Success breeds success, and keeping the same team together creates stability and confidence

Use state cricket for experimenting

At international level you simply play your best team and do everything you can to win.

Success breeds success, and keeping the same team together creates stability and confidence
We can't use State cricket right now because of the silly way the Ryobi is now structured. The World Cup is the most important thing right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back