South Africa in Australia (3 T20I's, 5 ODI's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a novel idea/thought - batting teams need to be smarter with the powerplay. 9 times out of 10 it works in the bowling teams favour. Take it in the middle of the innings (or even earlier!) where you aren't looking to belt the ball around anyway and make sure you don't have that period between overs 35 and 40 where you have to take it and lose valuable wickets before the final charge.

Want a reason why people aren't going to limited over cricket games?

Playing "classics" like The Adams Family tune, Daayyyooo, Koooeee etc etc.. Does my head in listening to all the sheep going along with it every game..
+1. They could at least play decent music or better yet silence would be better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want a reason why people aren't going to limited over cricket games?

Playing "classics" like The Adams Family tune, Daayyyooo, Koooeee etc etc.. Does my head in listening to all the sheep going along with it over and over again.. Of all the things from T20, it's probably the worst thing they could bring across..

Agree. I couldn't stand that if I was there. Will stick with the test match.

+1. They could at least play decent music or better yet silence would be better.

Nothing better than the crowds hum during overs- really noticeable during tests..

I get that they are trying to make it a "family atmosphere", but who from the family is enjoying the Adams Family song? Older parents want to blow their brains out at it, and kids would have zero idea what the hell it is.. And there's many other songs they play that have the same issue.

Must be a licensing thing, cheap bastards..

But it's the kooooeeeee and dayyooo that does my head in the most. Play the fkkn song, and don't just keep looping the one clip from it!

Rant over :)

Nothing better than the crowds hum during overs- really noticeable during tests..

I get that they are trying to make it a "family atmosphere", but who from the family is enjoying the Adams Family song? Older parents want to blow their brains out at it, and kids would have zero idea what the hell it is.. And there's many other songs they play that have the same issue.

Must be a licensing thing, cheap bastards..

But it's the kooooeeeee and dayyooo that does my head in the most. Play the fkkn song, and don't just keep looping the one clip from it!

Rant over :)
It's good to be deaf sometimes and just turn my hearing aids off or mute the tv

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back