Test South Africa vs WI - 2 Tests plus sundry white ball matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Coetzee bowls with a lot of pace and fire which is just as well as Rabada was sore and Jansen, Nortje, Ngidi were not playing for assorted reasons.

Absolutlely horrendous.
Wind them up.
Cremate the body. West Indies cricket is dead.

And they've killed another cricket trophy. First Clive Lloyd, now Viv Richards is a no show and another trophy not on the line (i didn't see it at all through the series). I'm sure the blame probably lies with the West Indies administration for not organising for them to attend.

And they've killed another cricket trophy. First Clive Lloyd, now Viv Richards is a no show and another trophy not on the line (i didn't see it at all through the series). I'm sure the blame probably lies with the West Indies administration for not organising for them to attend.
These men would mourn what is the reality now.
11eed6422b3ed2f1c46f513623c2c93a.jpg

1st T20 rain delayed , will be an 11 an over side.

South Africa (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram(c), David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Wayne Parnell, Sisanda Magala, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi

West Indies (Playing XI): Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran(w), Rovman Powell(c), Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Odean Smith, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph

West Indies have won the toss and have opted to field

Game 2

West Indies (Playing XI): Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran(w), Rovman Powell(c), Jason Holder, Raymon Reifer, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Odean Smith, Sheldon Cottrell

South Africa (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram(c), David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Marco Jansen, Wayne Parnell, Sisanda Magala, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi

South Africa have won the toss and have opted to field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not the rate of scoring that’s amazing - I mean it’s excellent but it’s not unheard of - but the relative quality of the shots themselves. Mayers has hit 4-5 shots that basically would be put in a cricket manual as to how to execute the most perfect strike imaginable.
Charles has sent 5-6 utter tracer bullets to/over the boundary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back