Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yes back in my day for the might collingwood districts we use to dominate in finals but last year I realised there wasn't a grand final played.. back in those days there was a division 5! My son plays under 9s and they have a lightning premiership, so i thought as its pull on the boots doesn't matter how good you are sort of footy they'd go with the same concept

Sick of this board being all about peanuts and some Paul Stow bloke... moving on!

Who out of the Top 4 (Black Rock, Ashwood, CPL and Moorabbin) are favourites do you guys think? Just over half way, enough of a folio to judge all the sides on. I still think CPL are the ones to beat.

Deszcz playing twos at dandy lol are they stacking that side or what haha there ones are s**t he should be in there

Could just be me being logical here, but pretty hard to insert a bloke straight into a senior side if he's only put in a clearance the week leading up to it. Wouldn't be surprised to see him be moved up after this weekend...Understandable the Seniors aren't going well (in fact far from it), but stiff on those blokes who would get dropped after potentially putting in the hard yards up until now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could just be me being logical here, but pretty hard to insert a bloke straight into a senior side if he's only put in a clearance the week leading up to it. Wouldn't be surprised to see him be moved up after this weekend...Understandable the Seniors aren't going well (in fact far from it), but stiff on those blokes who would get dropped after potentially putting in the hard yards up until now.

Disagree, you play your best team possible. If new blokes are available/ cleared and good enough then you play them.
If you look at the clearance list they have all basically gone to either Doveton, Keysborough, Springvale Districts, Lyndale & the VAFA

Sounds like this bloke is "no Buchan good"...huh huh.

Oh deary me. . .
qstjpgh.jpg

Rumour has it that Mark Anderson from Karingal, Sam Villinger from Nagambie and Josh Chenoweth from Munyip Murtoa are looking for new clubs next season and the Falcons are on their radars after hearing good things about the culture.

I hope other blokes thinking about EH are reading the vile attacks on this thread about a player who has decided to move on from the club in recent days. Probably 400 player transfers across the league this year however EH are the only ones to PUBLICLY have a crack at a bloke for leaving.
PLenty of players move on with a clubs blessing or without but for peanuts from their previous club to come on and ridicule a player is an absolute disgrace and just show the mentality of some people at EH. Anyone thinking of venturing there just be aware of the release conditions that you can be ridiculed on a public blog site. Not called Hillbillies for nothing

Does EH have a president???...Obviously not!

Last edited:
I hope other blokes thinking about EH are reading the vile attacks on this thread about a player who has decided to move on from the club in recent days. Probably 400 player transfers across the league this year however EH are the only ones to PUBLICLY have a crack at a bloke for leaving.
PLenty of players move on with a clubs blessing or without but for peanuts from their previous club to come on and ridicule a player is an absolute disgrace and just show the mentality of some people at EH. Anyone thinking of venturing there just be aware of the release conditions that you can be ridiculed on a public blog site. Not called Hillbillies for nothing

Does EH have a president???...Obviously not!

Calm down mate. It goes further then just comments on here, there even a facebook page about the bloke and the player in question actively comments on it.

Pretty sure he understands they are just taking the piss.

Calm down mate. It goes further then just comments on here, there even a facebook page about the bloke and the player in question actively comments on it.

Pretty sure he understands they are just taking the piss.

Sorry old timer I'm just like 95% of people on here not trawling Facebook looking at that. End of day it's on here.

We still winning and haters are still going to hate on us.

We probably played the worst we have played all year but still managed to win by 30 points.

Ashwood premiers 2015

Th
We still winning and haters are still going to hate on us.

We probably played the worst we have played all year but still managed to win by 30 points.

Ashwood premiers 2015
Tipping u played worse when cpl flogged u by 100 points? Or am I wrong?

Th

Tipping u played worse when cpl flogged u by 100 points? Or am I wrong?
I don't think this person is from ashwood but they played terrible today but didn't see the cpl game.... Perhaps played the same against a decent opponent that will jump on the opportunity to smash someone... But as I said no one at ashy can work out who the champishere is and it's starting to s**t allot of people

I don't think this person is from ashwood but they played terrible today but didn't see the cpl game.... Perhaps played the same against a decent opponent that will jump on the opportunity to smash someone... But as I said no one at ashy can work out who the champishere is and it's starting to s**t allot of people
Ever thought teams may play terrible because the opposition actually had a crack and didnt roll over for them.

Back