Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jokes on everyone here if #14 and Wilkin are holding the cup in 6 days time, they go up to division 2 next year and your all on this forum with nothing to talk about... I'm not affiliated with Mount what so ever but as for the choker tag if it was the exact same team or there abouts for the last 7-8 years then yeah you'd have to say they are chokers but there group changes every year and they still manage to somehow make a grand final most years, something to ADMIRE I think. Any other club changing players that much year to year would use it as an excuse for finishing bottom 3 or miss finals (Sandown) but they suck it up and move on. They lost 8 of there top 10 in the B&F and here they are again in the same place as last year, Sandown lost no where near the quality they did, they lose 100 goals, a league B&F, there captain and VC and they still put a team on the park that had finished above almost every ones team on this forum and they've beaten you all to a GF. And you still have a go at them? Jealousy is a curse I say

If they get a couple of key players back for the big dance I'll tip em by a goal ! Wilkin to win the medal
One thing all those 'different' players have in common is they all play for the same club. Sorry mate but the chokers tag stays until they win a flag.

Black Rock I hope, simply because the majority of them are ripping blokes. Either way, I hope its a great weekend of footy and we actually get a result.

Jokes on everyone here if #14 and Wilkin are holding the cup in 6 days time, they go up to division 2 next year and your all on this forum with nothing to talk about... I'm not affiliated with Mount what so ever but as for the choker tag if it was the exact same team or there abouts for the last 7-8 years then yeah you'd have to say they are chokers but there group changes every year and they still manage to somehow make a grand final most years, something to ADMIRE I think. Any other club changing players that much year to year would use it as an excuse for finishing bottom 3 or miss finals (Sandown) but they suck it up and move on. They lost 8 of there top 10 in the B&F and here they are again in the same place as last year, Sandown lost no where near the quality they did, they lose 100 goals, a league B&F, there captain and VC and they still put a team on the park that had finished above almost every ones team on this forum and they've beaten you all to a GF. And you still have a go at them? Jealousy is a curse I say

If they get a couple of key players back for the big dance I'll tip em by a goal ! Wilkin to win the medal

Well said chief. 10 blokes that played yesterday played in last year's GF. It's funny people keep bring up last year cos more than half the players weren't there and no one at Mount ever evens mentions it. It's history now and can't believe everyone wants to still talk about it.

If we wanna keep bringing up the past, let's go back to 95. How about them bluebaggers.

Well said chief. 10 blokes that played yesterday played in last year's GF. It's funny people keep bring up last year cos more than half the players weren't there and no one at Mount ever evens mentions it. It's history now and can't believe everyone wants to still talk about it.

If we wanna keep bringing up the past, let's go back to 95. How about them bluebaggers.

Would love to see how CPL would go if they lost March + another 30 goals, Mouritz, Lello and there next 5 best from last year... They've still got em and they're not even in the GF

Falc aka 'side guts' 10 said it best, our twos will beat BR (& the bloke with the worst hair since The worm Dennis Rodman) for the magoos flag. Hills will be on the cans til Monday :)

Good luck to the ones next week, like to see Wilkin win the flag deserves one that dude. Will be tight but...

Mount by 11points

Goughy to eat 11hot dogs

Would love to see how CPL would go if they lost March + another 30 goals, Mouritz, Lello and there next 5 best from last year... They've still got em and they're not even in the GF

When did Gough kick 120?

March kicked 87 and he didn't get to play Southern Dragons. He would of gone very close to the ton in the regular season, let alone the finals.

As for losing players, Carrum lost at least 10-12 from the GF side, so I'm not sure what your point is.

When did Gough kick 120?

March kicked 87 and he didn't get to play Southern Dragons. He would of gone very close to the ton in the regular season, let alone the finals.

As for losing players, Carrum lost at least 10-12 from the GF side, so I'm not sure what your point is.
Im pretty sure his point is that you aren't playing off in a grand final this weekend after losing the same amount of players.

When did Gough kick 120?

Don't remember the dragons being in the comp last year?? March kicked 62 last year so I'm being generous.. lose March + 40 goals for the season 2015. That's what Mount lost and they are playing in a grand final, you kept March he kicked 87 and you finished 5th and went straight out.. understand now??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't remember the dragons being in the comp last year?? March kicked 62 last year so I'm being generous.. lose March + 40 goals for the season 2015. That's what Mount lost and they are playing in a grand final, you kept March he kicked 87 and you finished 5th and went straight out.. understand now??

Maybe mount adding a bloke who has kicked 70 so far has helped cover the loss... Or are we pretending that hasn't happened?

I'm picking Mount this week by 20. The talls up forward will stretch BR too much and I'm picking Beecroft to be best on.

Actually, I think his point was that CPL werent playing off in a grand final after losing far less players, which is rubbish, it was a completely different side this year.

Janey bunn left me a voicemail saying the weather will be perfect for drinking beers and harassing all teams even my own. Hope they mow the lawns the ground will probably come up a treat

Will be when im rolling around in the mud full as a bull

qognz.jpg

Falc aka 'side guts' 10 said it best, our twos will beat BR (& the bloke with the worst hair since The worm Dennis Rodman) for the magoos flag. Hills will be on the cans til Monday :)

Good luck to the ones next week, like to see Wilkin win the flag deserves one that dude. Will be tight but...

Mount by 11points

Goughy to eat 11hot dogs
Gee, changed your mind on Mount there Cobra didn't you used to dislike that club what's the go.
EH to win the flag after they stacked there 2's after round 14.
Oh touchy touchy boy's :footy::eek:

Gee, changed your mind on Mount there Cobra didn't you used to dislike that club what's the go.
Oh touchy touchy boy's :footy::eek:
Hehehe should come have a beer with us trendy.

Yep & name the blokes who we stacked it with ??? lol, half that side is the blokes who finished last in 14' Also I still dislike Mount, read it again ya simpy lol I Mentioned wilkin (he does deserve a flag) who I tip to win means dick.....

Falc10 is right, come down & have a beer with us'

Maybe mount adding a bloke who has kicked 70 so far has helped cover the loss... Or are we pretending that hasn't happened?

I'm picking Mount this week by 20. The talls up forward will stretch BR too much and I'm picking Beecroft to be best on.
Because the talls up forward change a lot from 2 weeks ago?

Nope, I just think they will play better this time around. That happens from time to time you know...
Will be interesting to see if no.2 plays
I watched the first final and he did a hammy by the look of it pretty badly, he was having a great day prior to that.
Wonder if he'll get up, or if mount would risk underdone players

Oi mount flogs, what times the pre game piss up starting on Saturday?Not inviting us this year ya dirty dawgs? Or you not publicly advertising it this year ya bunch of spuds

Back