Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi mount flogs, what times the pre game piss up starting on Saturday?Not inviting us this year ya dirty dawgs? Or you not publicly advertising it this year ya bunch of spuds

High Tea at Noon in the Langham.
You're more than welcome to come.
Wear your best dress madam.
Not the ones you wear when you're turning tricks on Grey Street in St Kilda.

Champagne showers is about all the champagne that will be getting sprayed around

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm the has stated that if there's any sort of misbehaviour by mount supporters they will be automatically disqualified?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone confirm that black rock won't be intimated by a some verbal comments???
Can't imagine any other side would give up a chance to win a flag

Is there anywhere nearby to actually park near Ross St and walk into the ground?
I don't like my chances of getting a spot along the ground and eff paying a entry fee to park your car behind the clubrooms :thumbsdown:

Is there anywhere nearby to actually park near Ross St and walk into the ground?
I don't like my chances of getting a spot along the ground and eff paying a entry fee to park your car behind the clubrooms :thumbsdown:

If you are really struggling for parking, there is a industrial estate on the other side of centre dandy road, would take you 5 mins max to walk to the ground from there

I can't believe there's been no mount flog on here tooting there horn the week leading into the granny. Would of thought #14 would be telling us where he's gonna put the cup after telling us earlier in the year the flag was already theirs. Mount coach must of put a media suppression on his muppet players

Will be interesting to see if no.2 plays
I watched the first final and he did a hammy by the look of it pretty badly, he was having a great day prior to that.
Wonder if he'll get up, or if mount would risk underdone players

Yeah all good #2 had been named after 3 weeks with Hammy and #52 also named after ankle 3weeks ago. High risk to take both but they must be ok.

Back