Discussion Supercoach, DT and AF Question & Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, do you think Lonie will be starting sub tomorrow?
It's either going to be him or Schneider. I suspect either way, the plan will be for those two to play half a game each.

Just a quick question guys
Who do you see as a better pick
Jack Newness or Shane Savage?
Really rate savage in sc and never considered newness it it wasn't for all the media hype.
Savage was 100% ahead of Newness for me before the nab cup games and him getting injured with minimal preseason.

Also, downgrading newnes to savage allows me to pick up mumford ahead of goldstein

Just a quick question guys
Who do you see as a better pick
Jack Newness or Shane Savage?
Really rate savage in sc and never considered newness it it wasn't for all the media hype.
Savage was 100% ahead of Newness for me before the nab cup games and him getting injured with minimal preseason.

Also, downgrading newnes to savage allows me to pick up mumford ahead of goldstein
Personally I would go Savage. The back end of the last season Savage was really playing well. Think he could average 90-105 this season

Hey guys do u reckon Goddard will debut any time soon? and will he be a 60+rookie given his full back status

Hey guys do u reckon Goddard will debut any time soon? and will he be a 60+rookie given his full back status
I've got my doubts on both fronts. There are better Fantasy rookies about.

Having Rocky as my Captain in both SC and Fantasy was unfortunate. At half-time I was patting myself on the back for picking Rocky, then he got kneed by Varcoe. And I had Sinclair on the ground in one of them and didn't have time to swap him on to the bench. Newnes, Martin and Cripps were duds on the day.

So what sort of srole is Geary playing now? Is he sharing the half back flanks with Savage. I believe Savage is taking the kick ins. Can we expect the performance he had last week week in week out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Schneider playing across HBF this year? I am in a draft league and grabbed Schneider and also Billings as FA. Think if Billings plays as a mid he will score well as a fwd. Schneider if he plays across HB is a chance for a position change?

What's the thoughts about Roberton? Injured last year but averaged just under 80 in 2013.

Is the score of 96 on the weekend likely to be followed by a score of 46 next week or do you think he can average around 80 again this year?

Didn't he play there last week?
He might float down back occasionally but he's a forward. Our main HBF's on the weekend were Geary, Shenton and Savage. Wright will probably come back into the side this week as well.

What's the thoughts about Roberton? Injured last year but averaged just under 80 in 2013.

Is the score of 96 on the weekend likely to be followed by a score of 46 next week or do you think he can average around 80 again this year?
Could be a bargain, club is looking to move him up the ground, he played a lot on the wing on the weekend. Worth the risk I reckon.

Keep in mind he got 96 despite getting subbed out (due to Richo wanting to do a like-for-life sub).

Hawd on, whats this email I've received all about?:

"This is just to let you know that as you picked your team during an active round it was not eligible to score points, but still impacted by the increase in player prices at the end of the round. As a result, your team value has increased beyond the salary cap allowance. You will need to make some changes to your team to bring it under the salary cap before the next round in order to enter a valid team and score points.

If you do not do this before the start of the next round, your team will remain in breach of the cap and score zero points. You have unlimited trades available to bring your team inline with the salary cap restrictions. Once saved your team will be entered and score points for all future rounds.

Good luck!

The NAB AFL Fantasy Team"

So because I picked a good team, and avoided Rockliff, Ablett, Dusty etc so my team is now worth more... I'm being penalised?!! What sort of game is this, where good selections aren't rewarded?
Have I misunderstood this? It sounds like because I picked a few good players, I now can't afford them any more - even though I got on them weeks ago.
I didn't pick my team during an active round. Sure, after the Richmond-Carlton game I swapped Saad for Lamb on my forwards bench, but it was rolling lockout so that's allowed?

So savage is a good pickup? I just got him in my draft league. Will be average 80 at least this year?

Could well do so, reckon he could nudge 90 even.

The problem last year came when a def fwd role was assigned to him, his scoring fell right away.

But in draft, he should be a good selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back