Sydney v Collingwood 7:50pm at SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that Neil Cordy trying to stir the pot with his "I saw a couple of Collingwood supporters waving tissues at Adam Goodes - what do you think of that John?" question.

I could not have a lower opinion of the media these days - just pathetic.

very true, there like leaches .

Was that Neil Cordy trying to stir the pot with his "I saw a couple of Collingwood supporters waving tissues at Adam Goodes - what do you think of that John?" question.

I could not have a lower opinion of the media these days - just pathetic.

Absolutely. The majority of the sports (and broader) media play to the lowest common denominator. It's like we all need forced drama and reality ******* tv in every element of our lives.

And breathe.....and drink some more red wine.

Almost certain just from seeing it and the way they medical stuff treated him. If the fact he didn't get up alone wasn't enough to say it's broken.
Yeah I shared the same view. He grabbed for his lower leg, and didn't even attempt to put weight on his leg.

Hopefully it is 'ok' in the scheme of things, complications aren't uncommon in ankle injuries

Absolutely. The majority of the sports (and broader) media play to the lowest common denominator. It's like we all need forced drama and reality ******* tv in every element of our lives.

And breathe.....and drink some more red wine.

Australia is fast becoming the worlds biggest nanny state. lol .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 points, not bad, thought we would get smashed!

Take away the umpire goals, and we win,

I'll take that honourable loss!

Sydnee on that performance, your s**t too!

.why would you take goals off the pies and win?

It looked like 2 average sides thats for sure though

I really feel for Luke Parker... tragic. Absolute champion player.

Gutsy effort in the end by the Swans...but fk me if they think they are going anywhere they need a major improvement.
Skill errors galore...
What the * is with Tippett..

Collingwood were pretty good tonight.

I really feel for Luke Parker... tragic. Absolute champion player.

Gutsy effort in the end by the Swans...but fk me if they think they are going anywhere they need a major improvement.
Skill errors galore...
What the **** is with Tippett..

Collingwood were pretty good tonight.

Tippett gets bagged but i think the coaches use of him is a massive handicap personally

Swans would of been down by 10 goals v a top side in the 3rd quarter

Shots fired on SEN...

Oh nah some disgruntled man was asking huddo why he and every other commentator, and i mean every other commentator, continues to call from a collingwood perspective... Really wasn't happy with them at all. Have to say I didn't notice that. Anyone else notice this happening, either on radio or TV. Finey is just on

Shock statement followed by piss weak content.

You should write headlines for The Hun!

This is coming from a Richmond man....... Mate really, just sssshhhhhhh until,you guys win one then maybe say s**t like that. Sydney have won more flags than you've won finals in the last 15 years
If anything, us Richmond supporters know how a side that won't win a final looks like after the last two years.

I disagree with the poster though and don't think Sydney will leave in straight sets. They were Buddy-less tonight and should look better with him in the side come finals.

They have to play a lot better than tonight though. If they can be pushed like that by Collingwood at home, who says that a team like Bulldogs, Richmond, North or Geelong can't win and thereby cause Sydney to leave in straight sets - even with Buddy in the side?

Skill errors galore...
What the **** is with Tippett..
Swan's disposals around the field was as terrible as Pies shots on goal. But I think it was a reasonable game - at least it was close..
Tippett seemed awful - he was walking around with the ball just several meters away - no effort.

Tippett gets bagged but i think the coaches use of him is a massive handicap personally

Swans would of been down by 10 goals v a top side in the 3rd quarter
On your last point, they should've been down 5 goals tonight, they were terrible in the 3rd qtr but the reality is they weren't and footy/sport is a funny thing. The swans group seem to have known that they're not gelling over the last few weeks as they'd like and it happened again tonight but I reckon they've been blessed in a way by the pies poor licking in the 3rd. At 3 qtr time we all know they've been outplayed, the start of the last nothing changes, but then one of their own goes down on top of an already unfit player. After this point they will themselvesto win against the odds, no team down and playing poorly should win with only 2 rotations against a team with 4. But they did, and I reckon this might be the turning point of them realising that as a group they can achieve. I've got a feeling they will look and play like a very different group after tonight.

On your last point, they should've been down 5 goals tonight, they were terrible in the 3rd qtr but the reality is they weren't and footy/sport is a funny thing. The swans group seem to have known that they're not gelling over the last few weeks as they'd like and it happened again tonight but I reckon they've been blessed in a way by the pies poor licking in the 3rd. At 3 qtr time we all know they've been outplayed, the start of the last nothing changes, but then one of their own goes down on top of an already unfit player. After this point they will themselvesto win against the odds, no team down and playing poorly should win with only 2 rotations against a team with 4. But they did, and I reckon this might be the turning point of them realising that as a group they can achieve. I've got a feeling they will look and play like a very different group after tonight.

They have had patches of direct attacking footy this year then come out with the same old so i wont hold my breath

Agree with your post though

Swan's disposals around the field was as terrible as Pies shots on goal. But I think it was a reasonable game - at least it was close..
Tippett seemed awful - he was walking around with the ball just several meters away - no effort.

Swans should have kept Mumford in the side and not worried about getting Tippett over, for the money being paid to him he is not delivering at all.He virtually rucked most of the night tonight . Mumford was probably half that price of what Tippett is being paid now and shits all over Tippett as a player , let go of a good ruck man for a dud.

What's happened to Freo and Sydney. Hawks are going to get handed another flag due to incompetent teams in the competition. It is up to West Coast to stop them.

Can the other two spark up. They look like they are playing with no energy in the last 5-6 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back