Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got me, ill post my id, hopefully one of them reads this and I get a writ in the mail. View attachment 168988
Untitled-134.jpg

Oh dear. * have to apologise again about trying to poach Woosha without asking for the ok from the Crows.
Such a clear pattern of behaviour around ignoring the rules and hoping they get away from it and half-hearted apologies if they get caught.
From the drug saga and salary cap rorting to pinching the top up players without asking permission earlier this year to trialling and testing draft prospects without asking permission.
Will anyone in the media highlight that this litany of 'mistakes' and 'oversights' are not as such but instead are symptomatic of a club that believes that the rules don't apply to them?

Hence why we're seeking a top 10 draft pick if you ever decide to leave the North BF Board for elsewhere Sherm.
Haha The club would probably give our first rounder away just to get rid of me but I ain't going anywhere bro, love this club more than my missus...

I only say that when she's not around, those Wet Toast girls get pretty fiery ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I know there is a lot to talk about after yesterday's win, but this thread nearly got to page 3.

And I feel quite ashamed about that given that I have been meaning to express my sympathy to *jobe and *dyson and *their CEO, that they had to slum it in *little's private jet on this incredibly badly contrived trip to try to woo Woosha.

Is there a club more out of touch with what is the right thing to do, given the circumstances in which Woosha was lured back into clubland and hence his apparent taste again for coaching?

Can this pathetic *club break any more rules? Admittedly on this occasion one that was more of a "gentleman's" rule.

Is there a club more out of touch with what is the right thing to do, given the circumstances in which Woosha was lured back into clubland and hence his apparent taste again for coaching?

Can this pathetic *club break any more rules? Admittedly on this occasion one that was more of a "gentleman's" rule.
That's the precise reason why they didn't even bat an eyelid and can't understand the hoo-haa...... it's because there isn't a gentleman among them..........

Last edited:
I would find it extraordinary that anyone would be putting a five-year deal to a coach. That's what I find extraordinary about the whole thing," Watson said on radio station SEN on Wednesday.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...eyear-deal-20150915-gjnlho.html#ixzz3lrWbPKC8

As extraordinary as paying someone $1m+ to not coach for a year? Or to extend the contract of said coach in the wake of his suspension?

Earth to Timmy: the lunatics took over the Tullamarine asylum some time ago.

There's been a bit of talk today re *their new prospective coach, John Worsfold, after Nathan Burke claimed he'd heard Worsfold had been offered a five year deal to take on the * role. Good to see *their consistency with coaching appointments if this is true.

Applicants usurped when *hoidy was appointed claimed they were never in it, and it was obvious. Even Terry Wallace, who was appointed to the coaching appointment advisory committee, walked out after a few minutes claiming there's no point when the *club has "hidden gendersTM".

Now they've appointed a bloke like Craig Bellamy to advise on the appointment yet (if true) *their version of "thorough process" is little (no pun) more than words.

"We rightly expect high standards of corporate conduct in this country. It is important they are upheld. It's even more important in the case of large institutions like the AFL," Taylor told Fairfax Media.

Isn't "corporate conduct" and corporate governance where * really stuffed up OR isn't * a "large institution" and therefore it doesn't apply to them?

"We rightly expect high standards of corporate conduct in this country. It is important they are upheld. It's even more important in the case of large institutions like the AFL," Taylor told Fairfax Media.

Isn't "corporate conduct" and corporate governance where * really stuffed up OR isn't * a "large institution" and therefore it doesn't apply to them?
It's a nut house. That's a sort of institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back