Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* "remain optimistic" it will enter 2016 free of the supplements saga, as outgoing chairman Paul Little called on sections of the media to stop attacking the club.

I know fans of other football clubs want the ASADA matter to be resolved to allow us all to move on as soon as possible," Little said. Little paid tribute to ex-coach * James Hird, who departed the club in August following *112-point loss to Adelaide.

*Hird was not in attendance at the Crown Palladium as he is travelling overseas, but Little thanked the premiership captain for his "incredible contribution" to *.

"*James is a legend of our club and a legend of the AFL. He will always be a part of the * family and will always be welcome at * " Little said.

The laughs continue.
( p.s. Paul, he screwed you and got away. Check your wallet )

Crichton Medal top 101. Cale Hooker – 456 votes
2. Michael Hurley – 402
3. Dyson Heppell – 360
4. Zach Merrett – 330
5. Brendon Goddard – 322
6. Mark Baguley – 318
7. Brent Stanton – 314
8. Michael Hibberd – 242
9. Jake Melksham – 136
10. Shaun McKernan – 120

It'd be fair to say that if SMac is top 10 in your B&F, your list must have the depth of a parking lot puddle. Funny thing is, he only played 9 games so he'll be a lock to win it if he plays a full season next year.

I managed to get an exclusive photo from the B&F count of the 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th place getters:
flockofseagulls.jpg

Can we change the thread title to remove the reference to supposed 'King' *james?
I thought the accepted vernacular for that bell-end was *prince *albert ;)
No really, it irks me every time I see *james referred to as 'King' ! How about a new title: * to appoint new pharmacist ?

No we were actually concerned that he might do a great job. I don't imagine you could possibly have that same fear.
We are talking about two people who either didn't notice a drug culture develop, or did notice but did nothing.

I'm rather concerned this is a declaration of intent from * ;)

Okay.

After this news of Worsfold and McKenna potentially coaching *, I'm curious.

Is this how you guys felt about Simpson and co coming to West Coast!?
Simmo and Rawlings were great North men. Loyal to the core. Footy is their career and most of us wish them all the best (just not this week).
Brady's love for us was so great t infected his brother who tried everything to join him at North. Now that is a story you should research!
Now can you answer a question ? How is it that a man with a tertiary qualification in Pharmacy did not know his players were on the gear?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmo and Rawlings were great North men. Loyal to the core. Footy is their career and most of us wish them all the best (just not this week).
Brady's love for us was so great t infected his brother who tried everything to join him at North. Now that is a story you should research!
Now can you answer a question ? How is it that a man with a tertiary qualification in Pharmacy did not know his players were on the gear?
Tbf, he got the degree in '89 and hadn't exactly been a practicing pharmacist for a while at that stage. And I doubt Cousins was was swaggering around with a bag of nose candy in his hand through the halls of the club.

Beyond that I dunno. I think both he and McKenna may have had a touch of the old school I only care about what is negatively impacting your footy.

Okay.

After this news of Worsfold and McKenna potentially coaching *, I'm curious.

Is this how you guys felt about Simpson and co coming to West Coast!?

I think that pretty far out Simmo had clear ideas about becoming a coach and was always destined to be a good one.

When he took the role at the Hawks he got up on stage at the BnF and after the bit about giving the number 7 to Jack, he said that it felt going to another club was like cheating on his wife.

Then word came out of Hawthron saying things like "Adam Simpson is the best midfield coach I've ever been under" this was said from stalwarts in the Hawthorn midfield and it was clear that not only could he coach but that he was good at it.

It was no surprise when he landed a top gig after what was a relatively short apprenticeship.

I dislike West Coast but I now cannot hate them, they have a head Coach from North, a Midfield coach from North and a Development coach from North.

What I will say is that it is hard to see Simmo Jnr wearing weagles gear.

I think that pretty far out Simmo had clear ideas about becoming a coach and was always destined to be a good one.

When he took the role at the Hawks he got up on stage at the BnF and after the bit about giving the number 7 to Jack, he said that it felt going to another club was like cheating on his wife.

Then word came out of Hawthron saying things like "Adam Simpson is the best midfield coach I've ever been under" this was said from stalwarts in the Hawthorn midfield and it was clear that not only could he coach but that he was good at it.

It was no surprise when he landed a top gig after what was a relatively short apprenticeship.

I dislike West Coast but I now cannot hate them, they have a head Coach from North, a Midfield coach from North and a Development coach from North.

Let's just hope he finds his way home to Arden Street in the next few years.

Yeah, it's hard to properly hate a club that has a favourite son or two in the coach's box.

I will say that I'm looking forward to seeing Worsfold in press conferences again. Was great at giving the vultures SFA.

Yeah, it's hard to properly hate a club that has a favourite son or two in the coach's box.

I will say that I'm looking forward to seeing Worsfold in press conferences again. Was great at giving the vultures SFA.

Make no mistake if a former favorite son coached the scum it would be hard not to ahte them not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back