Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture this
Its the year 2034 in the * dressing room

Jack Watson son of Jobe Watson says to his team mate

" it wasn't just Thymosin Danksy injected Dad with back in 2012, it was also Thalidomide..and now look I've got no F***en arms !"
In this scenario, do Jack Watson's arms suddenly drop off in 2034? I'm sure that's not how Thalidomide generally works. And have your lot just lost to carlton again? Because Jack Watson's arms may have become detatched due to hysterical laughter.

In this scenario, do Jack Watson's arms suddenly drop off in 2034? I'm sure that's not how Thalidomide generally works. And have your lot just lost to carlton again? Because Jack Watson's arms may have become detatched due to hysterical laughter.

Wow, a * science talking guy... you must be Stephen Dank.

"It wasn't thalidomide. It was thalidomodulide."

The hysterical laughter would have been caused by Little / Dank / Hird / you maintaining the delusional line that "we did nothing wrong".

Wouldn't it be ironic if we knocked you out on the way?
No, not really.

ironic
ʌɪˈrɒnɪk/
adjective
Happening in a way contrary to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.

The way we're travelling this year, I don't think such an occurrence could be characterised as "happening in a way contrary to what is expected". Furthermore, there'd be a distinct lack of "wry amusement" in these parts if it were to happen.

"It wasn't thalidomide. It was thalidomodulide."

They say 'tomatoe', we say 'tomato'

They say 'cutting edge sports science', we say 'systematic drug cheating'.

You say "systematic drug cheating", we say cleared on technicality:hearts:

We will never clear you. You have become the greatest joke in Australian sporting history. Our kids will carry the story on and continue to laugh at your kids.

I can't thank *hird enough for this gift that will continue to keep giving.

We will never clear you. You have become the greatest joke in Australian sporting history. Our kids will carry the story on and continue to laugh at your kids.

Fortunately we don't require "clearance" from anonymous keyboard mashers with no knowledge of, or involvement in the case. For the sake of these children you speak of, let's hope they have adequate intelligence to objectively look at the facts and outcomes of the case and conclude that our great footy club was the unfortunate victim of an inept and bumbling government agency and it's ingrained incompetence.

Fortunately we don't require "clearance" from anonymous keyboard mashers with no knowledge of, or involvement in the case. For the sake of these children you speak of, let's hope they have adequate intelligence to objectively look at the facts and outcomes of the case and conclude that our great footy club was the unfortunate victim of an inept and bumbling government agency and it's ingrained incompetence.

Something it would seem from *your post that is sadly lacking in *yourself and *others of *your attitude to what went on at *your drug infested *club.

Our kids will out number your kids and just like games we play against each other your kids will go unheard.

How is your knowledge and involvement? Up there with ice affected *rines?

Hopefully your kids are not donialsit sheep like most of the *essendon posters on here. Tough on the kids to force them to drink *hirds cool aid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as your kids can endure the laughter we are golden. You may have more supporters but *essendon are now the minnow and our bitches. Thanks dirty *hirdy.
We won last time we played, you need to look up the term bitch Simba;)

My kids children will laugh at any *essendon supporter they ever meet. That is now life and the reality that all *essendon supporters must face. This is just a brilliant result.
Let's be honest, even without a drug saga you'd instill that trait into them.

It would please me greatly though that if you have a daughter she marries an Essendon supporter:D

Let's be honest, even without a drug saga you'd instill that trait into them.

It would please me greatly though that if you have a daughter she marries an Essendon supporter:D

True - but pre 2013 when they laughed at *essendon supporters that got nothing back. Now they see the heads drop and the bottom lips start to tremble.

Would it be easier for him to find a new fiance or new team?? Does not even have to be North.

Really? And how many injections of banned substances did this government agency administer?

In which case, answer one simple question : if *Essendon was, as claimed, undertaking an innovative but legal program of supplements designed to aid players with strength, endurance and recovery, is there an innocent explanation of why they would not have kept a record of who was given what, when, and how that affected their performance?

Really? And how many injections of banned substances did this government agency administer?
Precisely as many as EFC did, 0.
They haven't been able to patch together a coherent case in 18 months, the EFC are quite sure ASADA have NFI who has had what and that we'll roll the Dons juggernaut into the finals and rustle a few jimmies without a care in the world for the ASADA debacle as it proceeds through the final death throes. Unfortunately for you chaps, it's looking likely North will be our first victim in September. If nothing else, your elimination final demise at our hands will provide your mob with some more ammunition for your cute little one way rivalry you like to fantasize about with us.

In which case, answer one simple question : if *Essendon was, as claimed, undertaking an innovative but legal program of supplements designed to aid players with strength, endurance and recovery, is there an innocent explanation of why they would not have kept a record of who was given what, when, and how that affected their performance?

Check the spreadsheet, knackers.

Precisely as many as EFC did, 0.
They haven't been able to patch together a coherent case in 18 months, the EFC are quite sure ASADA have NFI who has had what and that we'll roll the Dons juggernaut into the finals and rustle a few jimmies without a care in the world for the ASADA debacle as it proceeds through the final death throes. Unfortunately for you chaps, it's looking likely North will be our first victim in September. If nothing else, your elimination final demise at our hands will provide your mob with some more ammunition for your cute little one way rivalry you like to fantasize about with us.
It's a shame your captain has admitted taking a banned substance then isn't it? And if nothing illegal was taken then why can't you just respond honestly to the SC notices and be done with the whole thing? I'll tell you why; because this case against ASADA is just one big glorified deflection.

"One way rivalry"? Don't flatter yourself. We hate you for the same reasons as any fans of any club.
And of course it's 'one way'. Why would you (or anyone for that matter) hate North? We have never cheated the salary cap, fixed matches, stolen players or used banned performance enhancing drugs.

It's a shame your captain has admitted taking a banned substance then isn't it? And if nothing illegal was taken then why can't you just respond honestly to the SC notices and be done with the whole thing? I'll tell you why; because this case against ASADA is just one big glorified deflection.
"One way rivalry"? Don't flatter yourself. We hate you for the same reasons as any fans of any club.
And of course it's 'one way'. Why would you (or anyone for that matter) hate North? We have never cheated the salary cap, fixed matches, stolen players or used banned performance enhancing drugs.
Do you mean an ambiguos substance, permitted by ASADA - while banned by WADA? Press charges, you limp-wristed ****wits.

I still don't hate north, they are too inconsistent to even rate. But this thread, and the venomous postings give me reason to vehemently dislike a select supporter base, and the mods who protect the vitriol, without reasonabe "right of reply".

Do you mean an ambiguos substance, permitted by ASADA - while banned by WADA? Press charges, you limp-wristed ****wits.

I still don't hate north, they are too inconsistent to even rate. But this thread, and the venomous postings give me reason to vehemently dislike a select supporter base, and the mods who protect the vitriol, without reasonabe "right of reply".

You mean the mods that post in here frequently?

Like Jab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back