Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the "if I say it enough, I'll believe it". You know that what was taken will inevitably be the issue that has serious implications on your club.

You just don't want to admit it.

KoolAid.

The batshit crazy ones like rines and efcboy are always a wildly entertaining read, but I'm also a big fan of the * posters who try to mask their obvious pain with desperately transparent bravado. Each post is like this tiny cry for help. It's excellent.

We roll geelong and the other teams, we will grab 4th spot and the dbl chance.....Essendon will get a 2yr ban eventually when the findings are handed down , AFl begrudgingly follow the findings due to the fact the Government gives the sport funding....in the end it'll be a political decision.
But lets no lose the fact that they wanted to push the limits of legality..

Not only because of government funding, also because all AFL contracts would have written in them must be WADA/ASADA compliant, this goes way bigger than the Broadcast deal.

Not only because of government funding, also because all AFL contracts would have written in them must be WADA/ASADA compliant, this goes way bigger than the Broadcast deal.
And then the law suits from players begin.... Delicious!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Should I begin a Kickstarter so I can write a "When The Angel Fell" piece on Hirdy similar to this sick making crap on Lance Armstrong?

http://www.esquire.com/features/lance-armstrong-interview-0814
* me dead - I needed a bucket after that.

Most interesting is some of the comments - here's one straight from a perfect *donialist.

Is it really Lance? No, its the doctors that fudged the results. If they would have come clean none of this would be taking place. Its the cover ups, not Lance! Lance used the drugs, it was the doctors who administered, tested and covered up the usage. That's where the real problem is, not the players...

Always looking to shift the blame elsewhere.

As a new member I thought what better thread to make my first post in than this one to express how much I dislike essendon. My deluded, essendon supporting brothers reply when I express my delight at their impending ban is always a constant whining of 'theres no evidence yet, mate, theres no evidence yet, mate." Incidentally, this seems to be the exact same response most essendon fans give on here as well.

As a new member I thought what better thread to make my first post in than this one to express how much I dislike essendon. My deluded, essendon supporting brothers reply when I express my delight at their impending ban is always a constant whining of 'theres no evidence yet, mate, theres no evidence yet, mate." Incidentally, this seems to be the exact same response most essendon fans give on here as well.
They're obviously not doing it right if they aren't saying that * is a scapegoat for all the other clubs and *hird is totally blameless it was all that bad bad Mr Dank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damnit. Read 'Watson does not want Hird to return' ... turns out to be Tim.

In a way.........doesnt it say to you that they're starting to turn on each other?? That the cracks are starting to show??

Tim was the one who orchestrated the Hird/Thompson super team, now he is at the opinion that Hird shouldn't come back tells me it aint all kosha at * land.

Essendon knob goes on big rant about how all this is a giant lefty big government waste of money. THE AFL IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS GODDAMIT!

Actually, the AFL is a not for profit organisation.

But anyway.

Picture this
Its the year 2034 in the * dressing room

Jack Watson son of Jobe Watson says to his team mate

" it wasn't just Thymosin Danksy injected Dad with back in 2012, it was also Thalidomide..and now look I've got no F***en arms !"

42229_a6acade27fabf7080ebc150df9d6d420.jpg

Page 3, page 3, what is this thread doing on page 3? :eek:

While it shows his strong NRL bias, here is an interesting article in today's Sunday Age by Roy Masters.

Essendon and Cronulla will suffer loss of players and money; the Bombers will hurt more on the playing field, while the Sharks will suffer more financially.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...report-card-20140718-ztv97.html#ixzz37z9JjYOl

He does talk some rot, but he's right about the onfield impact if players are suspended.

And I was interested in the part about the media being fed stories of the AFL's awesomeness and the NRL's uselessness, back in the day when full co-operation sounded like a good idea and AD had friends in high places.

Page 3, page 3, what is this thread doing on page 3? :eek:

Look I just wanted to be the first to apologise for my lack of effort and attention in keeping this front page news.

I promise it won't happen again.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Essendon Cheats made it to the Grand Final and the half time entertainment was Johnny Diesel and the Injectors.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Essendon Cheats made it to the Grand Final and the half time entertainment was Johnny Diesel and the Injectors.

Wouldn't it be ironic if we knocked you out on the way?

I wouldn't get too far ahead of myself if I was you Jade.

And as far as we are concerned we have a shocking run home, with Geelong in a fortnight followed by the last four games against bottom 10 sides. We may not win another game for the year, let alone be knocked out by *your *peptide fuelled *club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back