Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe that a Mitch Clisby is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
Horace would know fighting for the south during the civil war. Not his first either, he served in the first roman civil war as well as an old man.

Tears after that one.

tumblr_maxczv4mF01qh2e19.gif
How do you think Horace feels after the confederacy losing the war.

ESSENDON
3. Paul Chapman, 10. Nick O’Brien, 14. Jason Ashby, 19. Shaun Edwards, 20. Jackson Merrett, 28. Jonathon Giles, 28. Elliott Kavanagh, 30. Kyle Landford, 34. Jake Long, 35. Marty Gleeson, 36. Lauchlan Dalgleish, 44. Shaun McKernan, 45. Conor McKenna, 47. Marcus Marigliani, 50. James Polkinghorne, 51. Aaron Heppell, 54. Josh Freezer, 55. Anthony Tipungwuti, 56. Jordan Schroder, 58. Sam Tagliabue, 72. Clint Jones, 73. Mitch Brown, 74. Mitch Clisby, 75. Jared Petrenko, 76. James Magner, 77. Sam Michael

So much sympathy.
Remember those names folks.....that there is the basic makeup of the * squad for our round 7 match. Going to be a bloody lot of competition for the Kerridge Spud Award. :D

Remember those names folks.....that there is the basic makeup of the * squad for our round 7 match. Going to be a bloody lot of competition for the Kerridge Spud Award. :D
Kerridge already has that sown up, but good luck to *, that's the only thing they* have a chance of winning besides the spoon.

How come our kiwi mate tiny isn't playing for *? Don't blame him though, l wouldn't either if * gave me a million and a trip to France.

Last edited:
Interestingly this *freak of nature isn't in the squad. Pulled up sore from training apparently :rolleyes:

Surely * wouldn't have have injected a minor with PEDs when he was not officially on *their list.

art-353-svJFRENCH-300x0.jpg
Bugger me that's one ugly mofo, speaking from experience as an ugly mofo.

Further, would love to hear why those four didn't take the drugs. If these players chose not to engage in systematic doping, that's a very dark black mark on those 21 who did.
They were all 1st years. Which means (hopefully) Daniher is probably safe too. If the ******* at * injected PEDs into a 17yo... well... I guess *they've already reached the lowest of lows, haven't *they

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ESSENDON
3. Paul Chapman, 10. Nick O’Brien, 14. Jason Ashby, 19. Shaun Edwards, 20. Jackson Merrett, 28. Jonathon Giles, 28. Elliott Kavanagh, 30. Kyle Landford, 34. Jake Long, 35. Marty Gleeson, 36. Lauchlan Dalgleish, 44. Shaun McKernan, 45. Conor McKenna, 47. Marcus Marigliani, 50. James Polkinghorne, 51. Aaron Heppell, 54. Josh Freezer, 55. Anthony Tipungwuti, 56. Jordan Schroder, 58. Sam Tagliabue, 72. Clint Jones, 73. Mitch Brown, 74. Mitch Clisby, 75. Jared Petrenko, 76. James Magner, 77. Sam Michael

So much sympathy.
Jesus Christ - no wonder the saints are $1.20 favs. That is the worst group of players to ever represent a football club.

There would not be 1 player that would get a game at North.

ESSENDON

So much sympathy.

Taking a leaf from our book, apparently *essendon have also been doing some tinkering with their club song in anticipation of the upcoming game.

I'm tipping it'll send a massive shiver up the spine of every footy fan to see the *bomber boys run out to this poignant re-vamped version.....

*'s new theme song is to be a medley.

It's starts with...
I'm on the drug, I'm on the drug.
I'm on the drug that killed River Phoenix

Morphs into Alice in chains' 'Junkhead'...
what's my drug of choice? Well, what have you got?

Slides effortlessly into Pantera's 'good friends and a bottle of pills'

Before signing off with a splendid rendition of the last eight bars of nine inch nail's 'perfect drug'.

It'll be a cracker.

If sheeds is coming back for 5 years it means a change is on the way. Someone has gotta sell the new * to the members and sponsors and who better than the old God once the new God has been proven to be a lying, cheating and morally debased sociopath.

If sheeds is coming back for 5 years it means a change is on the way. Someone has gotta sell the new * to the members and sponsors and who better than the old God once the new God has been proven to be a lying, cheating and morally debased sociopath.
giphy.gif

Unfortunately I reckon he's more likely to be back to remind us all how great a guy *hirdy is - I mean, how could someone who won 500 Anzac Medals be bad?

07-minister.jpg

Unfortunately I reckon he's more likely to be back to remind us all how great a guy *hirdy is - I mean, how could someone who won 500 Anzac Medals be bad?

07-minister.jpg
5 years worth of nothing to see here from Sheeds? Reckon he might start forgetting his lines about 18 months in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back