Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 years worth of nothing to see here from Sheeds? Reckon he might start forgetting his lines about 18 months in.

Don't worry, he'll just make s**t up. Like how he invented aboriginal footballers.

Don't worry, he'll just make s**t up. Like how he invented aboriginal footballers.
Didn't *sheeds invent ANZAC Day too?

(note I believe the correct term in this forum is *sheeds or some variation of *senile old pisspot)

Didn't *sheeds invent ANZAC Day too?

(note I believe the correct term in this forum is *sheeds or some variation of *senile old pisspot)

Why yes he did! I believe he was standing knee deep in blood and guts on the beach of Anzac Cove one month shy of 100 years ago, the Turks' bullets zipping around him, when it came to him that we should commemorate his feats with a football match held every year in his honour!

SO, the news is reporting that 4 *players from 2012 will be playing on the weekend...

so much for 'it's very important to keep the players anonymity'

s**t culture, s**t *club

What a rort.

I thought the top up players were to cover those who were sitting out/suspended.

Now it turns out some of those sitting out, will now play. So why are they getting special dispensation to recruit extra players, again???

What a joke. The topups should be gotten rid of and *essendon forced to make do with what players they have. Why should *essendon have the benefit to recruit players mid-preseason when others clubs can't, when they've broken the rules.

What a rort.

I thought the top up players were to cover those who were sitting out/suspended.

Now it turns out some of those sitting out, will now play. So why are they getting special dispensation to recruit extra players, again???

What a joke. The topups should be gotten rid of and *essendon forced to make do with what players they have. Why should *essendon have the benefit to recruit players mid-preseason when others clubs can't, when they've broken the rules.

Nah, the ones on provisional suspensions are sitting out. The *club first said they needed to sit out the whole (remaining) 2012 *group to protect the identity of the *ones charged. Only now the 4 that haven't been charged are going to play. Another embarrassing back flip.

The management of this *club has gone from arrogant, cynical cheating facilitators to a sad, incompetent joke, still trying to weasel out of copping its right whack. Every day *they do something more embarrassing.

PS - I favour the asterisk on the right. An asterisk on the left typically denotes a footnote. Putting it on the right is my way of saying that the asterisk defines *. :thumbsu:

PS - I favour the asterisk on the right. An asterisk on the left typically denotes a footnote. Putting it on the right is my way of saying that the asterisk defines *. :thumbsu:
Yeah, me too. But NM BF Board convention is on the left and one of our visiting friends* noted it should be on the right which automatically makes it wrong, as far as I'm aware?! ;)

Yeah, me too. But NM BF Board convention is on the left and one of our visiting friends* noted it should be on the right which automatically makes it wrong, as far as I'm aware?! ;)

Ummm, I'm an idiot. I meant the other way around.

Non-BF convention is right*, but the full force of the taint in these circumstance requires *left.

Ummm, I'm an idiot. I meant the other way around.

Non-BF convention is right*, but the full force of the taint in these circumstance requires *left.
Not knowing your left from your right; that'd explain your foot skills back in the day when you were carving it up in the lower echelons of the VAFA*.

*It should be noted that despite the lack of any discernible foot skills, LtK was still the most accomplished footballer in his family. By a fair margin.

Ffs, as if the situation couldn't get anymore faricial.

Now the alleged *druggies who are supposed to be suspended, have been permitted by the Alf to play a "competitive training" match against Willamstown.

I guess the message is, dont worry about getting suspended if you take drugs, the Alf will do anything to a create a loophole so you don't lose out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not knowing your left from your right; that'd explain your foot skills back in the day when you were carving it up in the lower echelons of the VAFA*.

*It should be noted that despite the lack of any discernible foot skills, LtK was still the most accomplished footballer in his family. By a fair margin.

Yep, I was the one that could kick over two jam tins on either foot. Just.

I'm having a really rough day at work but the last 5 pages of this thread have been amazing. You guys should all get a badge for your services.

We're just one great big well of never ending sympathy for *

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-06/so-much-for-solidarity-essendon

"From the all-in, fierce pursuit of solidarity of February 11 we now have a situation at Essendon where it is far fromone-in, all-in. It's now a one-in, all-in approach with an asterisk against it."

Damian Barrett showing some sympathy too.

"Solidarity. It's all the rage at Essendon on February 11, and out the window by March 5.

Solidarity. It's just a word Essendon chose to shout as it thumped its chest yet again, when it suited it.

Like another word. Truth. Remember that one? Hird told us way back when that when the truth came out, the club would be in a state that bordered heaven.

We've long been aware that we will never, ever, get the whole truth from anyone directly associated with this mess, but we're still waiting on your version of it, James."

Solidarity forever,
Solidarity forever,
Solidarity forever,
For the *goldenboy makes us strong.

Hilarious. *Essendon* is allowed to have a 'competitive training match' against the VFL team. Goddard and Co were going to join in. But now the big bad AFL has stepped up and told them to * off. If Goddard and his mates who weren't there in 2012 are able to play in that, they should be able to play in the ACTUAL practise match against St Kilda, and because of that they are banned from the 'not-a-real-game-we-swear-ASADA competitive practise match' against the VFL.

Fair dinkum, wtf is going on? Is anything between the AFL and *Essendon* actually in writing? or are they talking past each other and making s**t up as they go along.

Personally I feel bad for St Kilda, they genuinely have my sympathy for being screwed over this week.

Ffs, as if the situation couldn't get anymore faricial.

Now the alleged *druggies who are supposed to be suspended, have been permitted by the Alf to play a "competitive training" match against Willamstown.

I guess the message is, dont worry about getting suspended if you take drugs, the Alf will do anything to a create a loophole so you don't lose out.

Jeez, after all the s**t *they've gone through, *they're still trying to pull off bullshit stunts like this.

"Simulated competitive training"? WTF?

Are *they truly so ignorant that *they think everyone is stupider than *them and will fall for *their laughably amateur attempts at manipulation? Surely *they've learned something from the failed cheating program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back