Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just curious if there's has been any vitriol in this thread...........
I wouldn't think there'd be too much. The majority of the stuff on here was at least partially humourOUS, it was basically a giant schadenfreude thread interspersed with some very serious posts. It's the HTB that the bombers will be racking up red cards. Some of the people on there have been out and out dicks, and IMO deserve to cop a serve.

Edit: The non-Essendon posters I mean.

:D If you knew my back story you'd understand that gif actually brings me a sense of enjoyment.

Here's my back story....red & black have disgusted me since a great afternoon of footy back in 99 was ruined as I watched a row of your thugs hurl abuse at two North pensioners leaving the game, Punt Rd end, top deck of Sth Stand.

:)

Here's my back story....red & black have disgusted me since a great afternoon of footy back in 99 was ruined as I watched a row of your thugs hurl abuse at two North pensioners leaving the game, Punt Rd end, top deck of Sth Stand.

#StandByRowOfThugs

I'd have been disgusted too.

You reckon North have no feral fans?

What a great club.

ASADA chief executive Ben McDevitt was dissatisfied with the result.

“What happened at Essendon in 2012 was, in my opinion, absolutely and utterly disgraceful. It was not a supplements program but an injection regime and the players and the fans were so poorly let down by the club,” said McDevitt.

What a great club.

“What happened at Essendon in 2012 was, in my opinion, absolutely and utterly disgraceful. It was not a supplements program but an injection regime and the players and the fans were so poorly let down by the club,” said McDevitt.
He's taken it well.

He's taken it well.
He is in a position to know though, having seen all the evidence. And I reckon he is right too.

That there was not enough evidence to comfortable satisfy the judges that individuals were injected with TB4 does not change that, hence the thread title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is in a position to know though, having seen all the evidence. And I reckon he is right too.

That there was not enough evidence to comfortable satisfy the judges that individuals were injected with TB4 does not change that, hence the thread title.
Meh.

:p

He's taken it well.

You're a tarnished club who is banking on a big uncoordinated giraffe to carry you through your next era. He played out his skin against us and it still wasn't enough.

This is literally the biggest win you'll have for the next decade. Please move on as it is insignificant to us as we've got flags to win.

What a great club.

yep wait for the challenge. this thread still has life

You're a tarnished club who is banking on a big uncoordinated giraffe to carry you through your next era. He played out his skin against us and it still wasn't enough.

This is literally the biggest win you'll have for the next decade. Please move on as it is insignificant to us as we've got flags to win.
I prefer to call him Bambi.

I'd have been disgusted too.

You reckon North have no feral fans?
I'm one and I'm f***ing proud of it.

Where've you been hiding out the last few years btw? Did you go off the grid with *jimmeh like all of his other followers?

It's not over and it's unfortunate. This is what I posted on the 28th of Feb and I stick with it -

Above all the laughing and pisstaking, this has the potential to become horrific from a human element point of view. Even after the court cases, legal and political drama settles there's still the longer term health issue of the players. Some may end up with some form of crippling disease down the track (eg cancer etc) which is already likely in any person in society. But if one of the 34 end up with some major health issue later in life, it would have to cross their minds that whatever was injected into them all those years ago might have played a role. This opens a whole new legal can of worms for Hird. And while the contentious point would remain as to whether the substances did or didn't impact on long term health, the fact remains that this will probably never blow over for all those in question. Hird has kids so I wonder if he'd allow some hotshot coach oversee the same type of program with his own kids in sport - highly unlikely. Ken Hinkley put it best when he was talking about drafting young kids - you're essentially taking them from their parents at a young age, who are counting on you (the senior coach) to look after their child as if they were your own. So above all the #standbyhird rubbish, this is an issue that could very well come back at any time in life, long after grandstanding legal battles for personal gratification and footy careers are finished. Just my opinion.

I'm one and I'm f***ing proud of it.

Where've you been hiding out the last few years btw? Did you go off the grid with *jimmeh like all of his other followers?
Hey B Tron have I been around here before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back