Mega Thread The 2013 MLB World Series (Boston Red Sox World Champiuons)

Remove this Banner Ad

Peavy starting instead of Bucholtz in game three, with Bucholtz having shoulder soreness. With an average starting rotation that's the last thing the Sox would need.

Wacha has to pitch this game almost perfectly for the Cards to win, their offense couldn't bring anything home last night so their confidence has to be down.

If Boston win this game and take a 2-0 lead I can't see this series going more than 6 games, it may even end in St Louis, so I'm hoping the Cards can get a win here and make a series of it.

dont agree their confidence must be blown, they got on base enough to score. They are swinging the bats alright. Plus different pitcher means last nights game is irrelevant.

Great come back by the Cards to take Game 2 .

1378771_10151763198961840_1352080322_n.jpg

Awesome save from Rosenthal, seriously impressive young closer.

Cards have a great young ballpen, ages of the three pitchers tonight, 22, 22, 23.

Cards have the advantage now, best of 5 series with home field advantage.

But Red Sox have to feel confident, both nights they got their premier two pitches to 100+ in under 6 innings, and Wacha even though he got the W, was 2-1 down when he pitched his final pitch for the night. To get a second look at him in a week, they would have to feel confident of doing better second time around.

Cards young Bullpen did great, but an experienced side like the Red Sox could expose them later in the series getting so many looks at them over 7 games they could break them one night.

This series I think will be coming back to Boston, its 50/50, bring on Sunday morning!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pinch hit him, don't upset your defensive balance.

I think both the Tigers and Rangers have made that error the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back