Mega Thread The 2015 Buckley coaching megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack kerr is a "journalist" who lives most of his time in Berlin. He is a self-proclaimed documentary maker on things environmental. His previous interest in sport revolves around soccer... and often soccer in germany.

This particular piece that he wrote is an opinion piece. It is not a piece of journalism as he does not offer any new information. He hasn't interviewed anyone. He does refer to some old facts about ladder positions but other journalists have referred to these on countless occasions.

The only thing that I can offer to explain this opinion piece is that he is paid money by the Guardian to write stuff that people will read. A drover's dog would be smart enough to know that writing about Collingwood will deliver the cash into his hands so that he can pay for this Berlin appartment.

As for Damien, well we all know and respect him as a ferret. He makes contacts and talks to lots of people to find out rumours. He's good at that. He has a demeanor that would encourage me to give him some info, if he was seeking something from me. A bit like feeding a seagull or a pet rat. He gathers this information and makes some predictions. It's a valid way to make a living. However, he has used none of these skills to write this opinion piece. He has merely trampled down old worn out paths that other opinion-piece bloggers have written before. He offers nothing new. He glibly refers to a few high profile collingwood recruits in degoey and moore but doesnt bother to go further but this isnt a piece of analysis, it's a piece of writing that is intended to place Damo in the same league as Robbo and the rest. ....the so-called footy expert. Damo.....please go back to doing what you have done in the past.... hang around the toilets at footy clubs... check out the rubbish bins.... taste test some of the used condoms..... stick to what you know..

You sir, are a true wordsmith!
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have written here. Thankyou for stating it so concisely.

You sir, are a true wordsmith!
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you have written here. Thankyou for stating it so concisely.

Thank you. I appreciate the support. Lets hope that Jack goes back to concentrating on his round balls.

And let me introduce young hipster tried-hard Jack Kerr.......gun for hire

-AgXJtPC.jpg

I've had a nice drink heresy Ali can say is
go pies,go Nathan Buckley
And everyone else can please themselves

Who is the new bucksboys persona - on such things new Tarantino or Coen brothers movies rest

You don't like the facts ??
Buckley took over a winning culture and turned it into a losing one ..
At least I don't make excuses for bad coaching .
Enjoy the winning culture ..

Lennie, your very first post under your current username was made on Bay 13. Legitimate new members are very unlikely to post there first up. Does it really amuse you that much to troll this board? Surely you have better things to do.

Is this a Buckley coaching thread ?
Sorry if I've stated what I think about our culture.. What's gone wrong to drop off so much in the past 4 years ?

Your opinion is worthless because you are only interested in getting a reaction from people. You are clearly using an alias and are nothing more than a troll. Personally I think your behaviour is pretty sad and for your sake I hope you realise that some day.

Your opinion is worthless because you are only interested in getting a reaction from people. You are clearly using an alias and are nothing more than a troll. Personally I think your behaviour is pretty sad and for your sake I hope you realise that some day.
He's had a few goes which is even sadder

That's fine if that's what you think..
What makes your posts right ?

I never said they were right. But what I have done is post under the same username for a significant period of time. Plenty of people disagree with me but at least they know I am a genuine person. You on the other hand are using an alias to express opinions you hope annoy people. You are a troll. Take a look in the mirror and do something about it.

Lennie, your very first post under your current username was made on Bay 13. Legitimate new members are very unlikely to post there first up. Does it really amuse you that much to troll this board? Surely you have better things to do.
Lenniebor = Adam H? Dear old Adam copped a 4 week holiday back in July for trolling Collingwood board. Wouldn't surprise me if he regurgitated himself as Lenniebor.

Well that was boring.
Now returning to regular matters....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lenniebor = Adam H? Dear old Adam copped a 4 week holiday back in July for trolling Collingwood board. Wouldn't surprise me if he regurgitated himself as Lenniebor.

It was 1ipie.

a very well written article. no matter who the coach is or how good he is, it all takes time.
he had mm team till 2013 that was getting old, now its young and we have to be patient .

I wouldn't normally bother but he has been trolling this board all year. Enough is enough!
Jpac to be in charge of border security
Great work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back