Mega Thread The 2015 Buckley coaching megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The central case is that Buckley will have his contract extended before the 2016 season starts.
More likely by 2 years than 3 years.

This extension alone will significantly decrease the probability that Buckley will lose his role in
2016, irrespective of results.

For Collingwood supporters in this thread who want Buckley gone, it looks like being a long wait.

(I strongly want him to stay but to refine the game plan)
Agree

I guess it's always good when someone agrees with a post, especially when it's your own.

Forget to change ID's?
so that's what you gotta do, have 2 id's so you can get the posts and likes up.

I guess it's always good when someone agrees with a post, especially when it's your own.

Forget to change ID's?

No, I was merely agreeing with myself.

Love your humour but you are a maddie sometimes OA!

Time for you to say which other poster you think I am / was.

Stump you 500 credibility points on it...

(Free to PM me whenever you want because this seems to be a mild concern of yours and I do enjoy your banter.)

No, I was merely agreeing with myself.

Love your humour but you are a maddie sometimes OA!

Time for you to say which other poster you think I am / was.

Stump you 500 credibility points on it...

(Free to PM me whenever you want because this seems to be a mild concern of yours and I do enjoy your banter.)
Why agree with yourself?

As for the rest why would I name names for you to disagree?

Credibility points, WTF? I say I bet a thousand you can't prove that you haven't.:rolleyes:

As for the rest why would I name names for you to disagree?

:rolleyes:

I can't judge your seriousness.

If you are serious, PM me, and I expect I would allay your concerns about my genuineness.

Alternatively, have the Mods /BF admin google my email and identity (it will cross-reference with my other posts).

Otherwise, I will presume you are simply enjoying a revv-up as is your right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't judge your seriousness.

If you are serious, PM me, and I expect I would allay your concerns about my genuineness.

Alternatively, have the Mods /BF admin google my email and identity (it will cross-reference with my other posts).

Otherwise, I will presume you are simply enjoying a revv-up as is your right.
Meh, there seems a thing that newbies can at times be called another poster.
Somehow the much lamentedBucksboys was attributed to me, as if.
I likes bucksboys but we are very very different.
He was at timesabit more blunt theni tend to be for example.
And i Never found he alluded to racing or racehorseslike i tend to do.
Anyway, its just part of it.
I will always refer to you as walterblacknwhite

Meh, there seems a thing that newbies can at times be called another poster.
Somehow the much lamentedBucksboys was attributed to me, as if.
I likes bucksboys but we are very very different.
He was at timesabit more blunt theni tend to be for example.
And i Never found he alluded to racing or racehorseslike i tend to do.
Anyway, its just part of it.
I will always refer to you as walterblacknwhite

Cheers Saintly

Are you in the racing game or just an avid fan / punter?

Cheers Saintly

Are you in the racing game or just an avid fan / punter?
A mad fan really, love it, the history etc. have worked with horses, ridden a few hacks, just love it overall.
Great sport, magnificent animal.

Bump.

Nathan will be appearing on the AFL websites ask the coach in 90 minutes. I'm not on Twitter so would anyone be able to ask whether we will experiment with two ruckmen and if so how he believes it will work in tandem with a high pressure gameplan?

I've got a million questions I'd love to ask, but that for mine is the most pressing because of the topical nature of it and the overall impact it will have on the way we play.

FWIW I'm posting from my phone and I keep getting re-directed to the AFL app so no link unfortunately.

Bump.

Nathan will be appearing on the AFL websites ask the coach in 90 minutes. I'm not on Twitter so would anyone be able to ask whether we will experiment with two ruckmen and if so how he believes it will work in tandem with a high pressure gameplan?

I've got a million questions I'd love to ask, but that for mine is the most pressing because of the topical nature of it and the overall impact it will have on the way we play.

FWIW I'm posting from my phone and I keep getting re-directed to the AFL app so no link unfortunately.
upload_2016-1-21_7-25-52.png

:thumbsu: Done mate

Bump.

Good question :thumbsu:

As much as it sounded like I was an advocate for a Witts/Grundy combo in the other thread, I actually struggle to see it working unless one of them can become a bona fide forward target (which is not impossible, but they're up against it in that department).

Good question :thumbsu:

As much as it sounded like I was an advocate for a Witts/Grundy combo in the other thread, I actually struggle to see it working unless one of them can become a bona fide forward target (which is not impossible, but they're up against it in that department).

That's my feel as well. I'm just not confident it'll work because they don't hit the scoreboard enough and can be exploited on the rebound.

Despite my preference that we go with Grundy to begin the season I'm not particularly fussed who it is as long as it's only one of them and I thought it might be a good opportunity to get a snapshot into what Nathan's thinking.

Hi guys
Given that we're now in the new year we are closing this thread.
You can start all over again in the 2016 Buckley Megathread Here:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back