The 2015 SANFL Crows thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys have Polec and White, so your not slow. Also, the best players in the AFL are not the quickest. Selwood, Crips, Sloane, Boak, Fyfe, Ablett, Rockcliff, Cotchin, Ward etc etc, are all slower than the quickest players.

I meant the Crows team sorry

Wrong account?

Considering they were talking about Atkins.

Sorry see above - but I was referring to Atkins too - my point being that I don't think that he is "quick" (except relative to other players in the Crows team)

He slipped to pick 81 in the draft. He hasnt never been BOG, nor even grabbed a vote for the Magarey in his entire time at the club. He is 21 this year and players with bags of talent as you say will normally dominate a game in the SANFL by this time. So knowing he has just been servicable as a SANFL player you think he is suddenly going to hit the jets in a game thats faster, more skillful, more pressure and where he is going to have less time to play.
Oh please.

Have some confidence. I hope he proves u wrong just like CEY did with the doubters.

Jenkins last month has been quite good, has been our best forward in at least two of the weeks. Walker on the other hand has been shocking, if it wasn't our much loved bogan Aussie we would all be calling for his head,. I hate the bias that exist on this board. Some players get a free ride and others always get maligned even when in general their form is okay

Fact of life (and bigfooty); there will always be somebody complaining about someone or something. ;)

Fair effort from the guys who were at the game today. Saw Danger, Dougie, Charlie and Lynch there. Meant they caught a 6am flight from Brisbane this morning.

Danger got bailed up for a lot of photos, felt sorry for the guy at the end of the game when all he wanted to do was to see the team.

He really does not look like a guy who is not liking his environment and our club. At the three quarter time huddle he was playing with Phil Harper's son. Just looks like he wants to be around the club. Like any other bloke who wants to watch a team from his club play (and be involved) when he could be at home doing something else.

Danger, Dougie etc did recovery in Brisbane until 9.30am then came to a function. The whole team did a signing and photo thing for Brisbane fans then caught a flight around 11.45.

It means they did all that then went straight from the airport to the game. Great effort.

Walsh left Brisbane at 7am.

Maybe Paddy does what he thinks is best for him when he wants to do it. Doesn't mean his relationship is on the rocks but probably means he isn't under the thumb like some automatically think when they twist any new event to be some sort of confirmation that he is gone and it is all Yokos fault

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it a creative, penetrating handball - or a quick give to someone under pressure? Anyway, no chance of a recall with an infinite handball to kick ratio!!

Oh the Port Fans are very melty about the result . Apparently we played "too many" afl experienced players. Their depth is no good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back