The 2015 SANFL Crows thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems the Poower is in a deal of trouble with the way their mighty, guru conditioning coach has brought the players along. Speed is a great asset, but core body strength more important in Oz Rules. It will take them a couple of years to correct this if they start now. That would probably mean a new conditioning coach.
Interesting times ahead at Alberton.

Ill be more than happy for him to prove me wrong. I was never a CEY doubter ;)
These stats not good enough for u? 75% efficiency. Thats wat we r lacking

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-29-14-19-40.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-29-14-19-40.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 2
Some good news. As I'm sure Andy Otten will start and spend a large proportion of the season in the state league side.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ten-nears-return/story-fni5f4l8-1227420162006

KEY Adelaide defender Andy Otten is poised to make his comeback from a second knee reconstruction within two weeks, strengthening the Crows’ push for a finals spot.

Otten has pencilled in Adelaide’s SANFL clash against Central District at Elizabeth on July 11 as his return date.

“We’ve penned that date in,’’ the 26-year-old said.

“That will be the 11-month mark which is what we’ve been aiming for all year.

“By the time I’ll play I would have been able to have had two months of really solid training with the main group, which is really important to get the speed back.’’

159453-9038f636-1e19-11e5-b495-42244395819b.jpg

Last edited:
Seems the Poower is in a deal of trouble with the way their mighty, guru conditioning coach has brought the players along. Speed is a great asset, but core body strength more important in Oz Rules. It will take them a couple of years to correct this if they start now. That would probably mean a new conditioning coach.
Interesting times ahead at Alberton.

Reminds of those days under Williams when they kept getting pushed off the ball easily, like the day of 119.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To those who see a bit of the magoos play, is Siggins getting to a point where he might push for a game or two? From all reports his last few weeks have started to get to quite a reasonable standard and with Hartigan struggling to perform reliably and Lever the size of a twig, it'd be interesting to see if he might actually offer us something?

To those who see a bit of the magoos play, is Siggins getting to a point where he might push for a game or two? From all reports his last few weeks have started to get to quite a reasonable standard and with Hartigan struggling to perform reliably and Lever the size of a twig, it'd be interesting to see if he might actually offer us something?
He's a big unit these days and the last few weeks has looked pretty solid. Not sure if he'll get a game bit he's now doing enough to earn a new 1 year deal IMO.

I'm not unhappy with the time we've spent on developing this fella. He is a big lad with a big wingspan. Reads the play well. I would like to see him get a game in the senior side if he keeps making positive steps. I'm not sure if this is his last season on the list? Perhaps rookie listing him may be the go if they want to be in the draft.

Jack Osborne suspended for 1 match (down from 2) for striking John Butcher.

That's bullshit. Did we accept it?

Osborn absolutely nailed Butcher in a tackle and the Future was so humiliated at being run down by a lumbering 2m giant that he grabbed him in a headlock. Osborn eventually managed prise himself free and got reported in the process...? It's not his fault Butcher is a pathetic, hair-pulling cry baby as well as being s**t at football.

You have to let someone headlock you now?

Osborn absolutely nailed Butcher in a tackle and the Future was so humiliated at being run down by a lumbering 2m giant that he grabbed him in a headlock. Osborn eventually managed prise himself free and got reported in the process...? It's not his fault Butcher is a pathetic, hair-pulling cry baby as well as being s**t at football.

That's surely not the incident? Farcical

Surely the butcher factor alone would have got him off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back