2nds The Adelaide Crows Reserves - sponsored by Bendigo Bank

Remove this Banner Ad

Played some ressies games at Sturt I believe

These games should be shown live from the Crows website. I would love to watch but no hope of seeing in NSW. Just have to wait for the catchup replay to be posted sometime next week.

If by some miracle someone gets a stream up please post it here, I'm stuck at work and need some entertainment

So we face another hostile crowd. This one more hostile than usual. I like this idea where there is no letup from week to week.
It must build team spirit which is an ideal environment for our reserves. The players might not agree!

WHY are there no streams of this??

I presume the SANFL pays 7 to broadcast it, so if wouldn't be a rights issue.

WHY are there no streams of this??

I presume the SANFL pays 7 to broadcast it, so if wouldn't be a rights issue.

I'm not a user of streaming on the web, do they show ads when they stream shows?

If not, advertising might play a part and ratings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the game blog from the SANFL website is the go! No video but stats update frequently so combined with BFers at the game makes for an informative and entertaining experience:)

So we face another hostile crowd. This one more hostile than usual. I like this idea where there is no letup from week to week.
It must build team spirit which is an ideal environment for our reserves. The players might not agree!

The Crows going to Alberton today would be like when Essendon or Carlton would go to Victoria Park in the old days. I don't think its going to be a day of hugs and kisses that's for sure.

The Crows going to Alberton today would be like when Essendon or Carlton would go to Victoria Park in the old days. I don't think its going to be a day of hugs and kisses that's for sure.
Looking forward to it. About to head off soon to Alberton. First time there as a Crows supporter after over two decades going there with my Magpies scarf on.

Be even better if we win, history in the making today.

Looking forward to it. About to head off soon to Alberton. First time there as a Crows supporter after over two decades going there with my Magpies scarf on.

Be even better if we win, history in the making today.

So you are homeless like me? I grew up in the 90s loving the Magpies but now with them becoming the reserves side I am officially without a traditional SANFL club. So its just Go Crows!

Matt Crouch is an out as Scott Thompson won't play tomorrow.

Hopefully Lyons plays somewhere this weekend.

Matt Crouch is an out as Scott Thompson won't play tomorrow.

Hopefully Lyons plays somewhere this weekend.
Really....... Does that mean there will be more outs at AFL level?

Would be odd to have Lyons, Grigg and Crouch go to. Melbourne and only have 1 play meaning two miss two weeks of footy.

Is Matt playing SANFL then?
Really....... Does that mean there will be more outs at AFL level?

Would be odd to have Lyons, Grigg and Crouch go to. Melbourne and only have 1 play meaning two miss two weeks of footy.

Looks like it's Grigg and Lyons as the travelling emergencies for tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back