The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see us being anywhere near a serious premiership threat until 2017 (and even then a lot of things would have to go right for us). Some finals experience this year will be great, but it still won't be enough to push us deep into September next year.

Jack Viney
99% lock..will be picken v2016

Bought him into my draft team a couple weeks ago, was handy cover when Wines went down. Will get a game again this week with no Treloar.

Natural progression with the younger boys means we should be challenging for a flag next year at least. So long as we don't have to sell the house for him then Stef would be a great pick up. Would just need to get a reasonable KPD after that. Although the drink doesn't seem to rate rucks all that highly so we'll see.

Talia, Morris, Hamling, Roberts, Wood, Roughead? Doggies Def KP stocks look better than most teams IMO.

I still don't see us being anywhere near a serious premiership threat until 2017 (and even then a lot of things would have to go right for us). Some finals experience this year will be great, but it still won't be enough to push us deep into September next year.

This is what happens to supporters who have never seen success in their lifetime. Bombers of 93 were nowhere near as good as the Doggies of 2015. All it takes is belief from the players that they can do it, the talent and game plan is already there.

Talia, Morris, Hamling, Roberts, Wood, Roughead? Doggies Def KP stocks look better than most teams IMO.
None of those are REAL KPD's though. Talia is probably closest to one, and he's still a bit spuddish.

Good thing we don't play a traditional defensive setup.

This is what happens to supporters who have never seen success in their lifetime. Bombers of 93 were nowhere near as good as the Doggies of 2015. All it takes is belief from the players that they can do it, the talent and game plan is already there.

Do you seriously believe we can beat WC, Freo and Hawthorn on the last day in September? (Oct this year of course)

Do you seriously believe we can beat WC, Freo and Hawthorn on the last day in September? (Oct this year of course)

Yes, yes I do. I even have $ on the Doggies @21/1 for the flag. Doggies are as much of a chance to go all the way as WC & Freo are.

Not all three, that would be a challenge :p. Get into 4th, beat Freo in Freo and you're into a prelim final with an extra week then the GF where anything can happen.

Seems simple enough, why doesn't everyone else do this?

Not all three, that would be a challenge :p. Get into 4th, beat Freo in Freo and you're into a prelim final with an extra week then the GF where anything can happen.

Seems simple enough, why doesn't everyone else do this?

I reckon the Doggies players will BELIEVE that it's doable if they get themselves into that position.

Yes, yes I do. I even have $ on the Doggies @21/1 for the flag. Doggies are as much of a chance to go all the way as WC & Freo are.

And I have $10 on West Coast for the flag at 34/1. How does putting money on a team help them win the flag?

Doggies are good and Stef suits them perfectly. Big bodied, smash and crash ruck. He gets centre clearances and makes second efforts like NicNat. Would thrive at Etihad. Close, congested, roof closed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they can maintain their spot in the top 4 then I reckon they're a reasonable chance of doing that. :p
To do that they'll have to beat WCE and North, which, if they win, means they're a chance of doing well in finals.

To do that they'll have to beat WCE and North, which, if they win, means they're a chance of doing well in finals.

Unless Sydney drop the game against GWS next week. Which going off Friday isn't impossible.

It's Hawthorn's flag to lose. The fact that we are in the 8 let alone the top 4 at this time of year has me stoked. Need to back it up next year. Getting our best player back should help.

Hopefully Bev isn't a one trick pony like Hinkley's turned out to be.

T. Lynch from GC is marking everything against tiges. Could be a hand F6 next year if he gets the DPP of a Ruck. Averaged 90 this year and hasnt had anywhere near the ball delivery he will when Prestia, Jager and Gaz come back in...

T. Lynch from GC is marking everything against tiges. Could be a hand F6 next year if he gets the DPP of a Ruck. Averaged 90 this year and hasnt had anywhere near the ball delivery he will when Prestia, Jager and Gaz come back in...
Was an absolute star POD for me last year, damn near considered starting with him this year. Needed the RUC portion to get him in the side though, which he obviously didn't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back