The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziebell ever going to break out and av 105+?
Yeo a lock as a defender if eagles get all there backmen back on the park. Should push up into the guts

Swans might not get any unless they can get their ridiculous trade restrictions lifted.
Can't see either one of those, or any decent ruckman for that matter, taking 350k or less. They might end up with Will Minson :drunk:

They don't deserve anyone better.

Ziebell ever going to break out and av 105+?
Can't see it happening to be honest. He's too much of an old fashioned footballer that likes to just bomb it out of the contest. He will always miss games here and there too through suspension and injury, he just goes too hard at it

Newnes
Rocky Sloane Gaz Pendles (All unders)
Martin Nicnat/Mummy
Green if dpp Ziebell

They rote learn routes, a monkey can be taught to remember doing s**t. Piece of s**t sport that entertains fat, overly religious american inbreds played by gangster thugs and wife beaters.

I know, i only ever went to more of these games back when i studied in the US than the average australian nfl loving ****** pretends to watch.

You should have paid attention to some of the trash talk over there. Might have improved your game.

Might see the old R/F in full effect next year.
A discounted Leuy at a new club as the no1 ruck with R/F pretty hard to turn down i'd say.
Ryder will also be unders, depending on what the they do with Lobbe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I might just find the blokes who've averaged over 19 games over the last 3 seasons and pick them. Save myself the frustration of missed games.
Gaff and Priddis from my club, just think it makes sense but I'm a noob so
still experimenting on certain outcomes.
Recent experimental failures include, Eg: My starting premo backline consisting of
Shaw, Jaencsh, Hibberd, Hurn, 2 rookies ...lol.
Blew all my my cash in the backs, don't come back jack.

Gaff and Priddis from my club, just think it makes sense but I'm a noob so
still experimenting on certain outcomes.
Recent experimental failures include, Eg: My starting premo backline consisting of
Shaw, Jaencsh, Hibberd, Hurn, 2 rookies ...lol.
Blew all my my cash in the backs, don't come back jack.

Backline is a tough one and yours wasn't that bad - it could have been worse, you could have had the Fresh Prince in there :D

If you'd started this year with
Shaw, McDonald, Picken, Laird, rookie rookie you'd be laughing but nobody would have had those guys

Next year, depending on what is available and if it is like this year in that 90 ppg was the benchmark I'd look at something like this:
Shaw, Yeo, Smith, Malceski, rookie, rookie
but I'd probably try to keep 150k-200k spare for some Round 2 panic trading

Midfield prems looked stacked for next year. So many with overall dips in form, playing under expectations or out injured.

To Goldie/Not Goldie will be the major setup question.

Petracca first rookie locked it right now. Will play if gets through preseason.

Midfield prems looked stacked for next year. So many with overall dips in form, playing under expectations or out injured.

To Goldie/Not Goldie will be the major setup question.

Petracca first rookie locked it right now. Will play if gets through preseason.
I'm inclined to think Not Goldy. Especially if Luey changes clubs and is uninjured. Starting him at R2 and trading a forward rookie that maxes out early to Goldy, making Luey that F6/R3 cover. Will be risky, but I can't see Goldstein going on another run at the start of the season like he did in the middle of this year. Especially if he happens to come up against Sandi, Jacobs and Nic Nat early

As long as we don't recruit a new #1 ruckman, I will certainly be taking the punt on Tippett next year. Will get Ruck/Fwd DPP and has averaged 106 in the last 9 games. Even though he's a KPF he's getting 20 hit outs a game so it reduces the chances of low scores. Bit of a risk as he averaged 73 in his first 10 games this year.

I'm inclined to think Not Goldy. Especially if Luey changes clubs and is uninjured. Starting him at R2 and trading a forward rookie that maxes out early to Goldy, making Luey that F6/R3 cover. Will be risky, but I can't see Goldstein going on another run at the start of the season like he did in the middle of this year. Especially if he happens to come up against Sandi, Jacobs and Nic Nat early

I think similar too. You've got Jacobs/NicNat/Mumfrod to consider who should all save you money to invest in expensive prems on other lines. Historically rucks regress after they've had a good season. Goldy is a freak but at over $700k it's going to be too much. Would be nice if Sandi retired (Z.Clarke) or Lobbe moved teams, that would save looking at Leuey. Grundy, Nicholls, Hickey/Longer should all be on the rise too.

Scott Selwood at Geelong is going to be a popular pick too, absolute bargain price. Will probably avoid though as he seems to be held together by tape these days.

I think similar too. You've got Jacobs/NicNat/Mumfrod to consider who should all save you money to invest in expensive prems on other lines. Historically rucks regress after they've had a good season. Goldy is a freak but at over $700k it's going to be too much. Would be nice if Sandi retired (Z.Clarke) or Lobbe moved teams, that would save looking at Leuey. Grundy, Nicholls, Hickey/Longer should all be on the rise too.

Scott Selwood at Geelong is going to be a popular pick too, absolute bargain price. Will probably avoid though as he seems to be held together by tape these days.
I won't go out of my way to get Scott Selwood, but if I happen to have a spare spot in the middle I might take him. There are going to be a lot of underpriced mids anyway, there might not be a spot for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back