The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

And you reckon Albo is across everything that everyone who works for him does?

It’s sensationalist to be calling out the PM like he’ll actually give a s**t.

Did I say he was?

Third ACL injury for Tom Doedee. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think I'd still tip Brisbane if it was at the G.
Maybe, they're awful there though. But yeah not sure I'd give Pies the edge in Brisbane and the odds say likewise.

Think that comes from rarely playing there. They played there twice last year and lost by a combined 5 points against the Dees and Pies.
Yeah last year they were a lot better. Didn't they lose to Hawthorn and other s**t clubs the year before?

Yeah last year they were a lot better. Didn't they lose to Hawthorn and other s**t clubs the year before?
Haven't looked but I'd guess so. The historical record there is really bleak.

I get why they end up playing most of their Victorian games at Marvel but it does certainly make it harder for them in September. Sydney would be the same - although I feel like you end up playing at the G a bit more - got nothing to back that up, just remember a lot more of your games occurring there.

Haven't looked but I'd guess so. The historical record there is really bleak.

I get why they end up playing most of their Victorian games at Marvel but it does certainly make it harder for them in September. Sydney would be the same - although I feel like you end up playing at the G a bit more - got nothing to back that up, just remember a lot more of your games occurring there.
Yeah we get maybe 2-3 there. Have a reasonable record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back