Universal Love The Billy Hartung Bandwagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy's in the team.

Better hitch ourselves to this bandwagon :)

Every time I see your avatar:

Barf.jpg

I was on the wagon when people were all focused on some dude called "Garland" or something. It's good that he's going quietly about it - just putting in the hard yards no fuss.

I was on the wagon when people were all focused on some dude called "Garland" or something. It's good that he's going quietly about it - just putting in the hard yards no fuss.
Colin ?? Are the Dees going to package him up when we do the James Frawley free agent deal at the end of the season ?

He's slotted right in at VFL senior level. Wonder if he can do the same in the AFL

I'm sure he can.

Not only has he slotted in well at VFL level, he's been among the best on a few occasions. Hill in his first year wasn't one of the best at Box Hill till later in the season, after playing a few games as sub in the ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if we use Billy as sub on several occasions this year to fast track-his development. Hill was arguably gifted games in 2012. Hartung might be demanding a senior call up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's slotted right in at VFL senior level. Wonder if he can do the same in the AFL

From what I have read he's running to better spots than he was in the NAB Cup.

In may ways he's a bit like Brad Hill. He'll find space, it's a question of whether we use him and if we do, then how he uses it.

Very impressed with the way the club is providing opportunities to these kids. I have been quite critical in the past of our preference to use the same players irrespective of form.

IMHO Langford, Hallahan and Hartung will all play 200 games for our club.

Very impressed with the way the club is providing opportunities to these kids. I have been quite critical in the past of our preference to use the same players irrespective of form.
I also like the fact that most of the rookies are getting a couple of consecutive games rather than playing only a game and then dropped.

Only issue with Billy will be Bruce and BT going stupid in their own ways over his surname. I can already see Bruce saying "and Haaartuuung, gee he laps up those possessions, doesn't he??".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back