The Comprehensive List Of Players That Will Average More Than Superpremo Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'd love to type out every player that is going to average more than SPCripps I can't be bothered.
BUT to keep the love alive in here I'll post Cripps'sss'ssss'ssss ownership percentage as it rises to Goldylock and GAJ god like levels before round 1.

Currently at 8.10% :rainbow:

Gee there's a few Carlton supporters doing supercoach this year aye ;)

8.16% lel.

Reckon he'll crack 9% by the end of the day. It's preseason Sunday Carnage.

It's going to be hilarious when everyone here is frantically scurrying to trade him in for Rd3 before he goes up in price. Meanwhile, I have an extra trade up my sleeve and 300+ points in the bank that 90% of SC's are chasing. :)

It's going to be hilarious when everyone here is frantically scurrying to trade him in for Rd3 before he goes up in price. Meanwhile, I have an extra trade up my sleeve and 300+ points in the bank that 90% of SC's are chasing. :)

I wont be laughing. :cry:
Could you imagine if GAJ spuds and Cripps is the number 1 player after two rounds.
SC would go into meltdown with all the sideways trades.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could just about play him as our 2nd Ruck. Will need to improve on his 2 hitouts per game though.

Matthew+Kreuzer+Patrick+Cripps+AFL+Rd+21+Carlton+rYQRb0J3lu0l.jpg
I think the most staggering thing about this image is the fact the Carlton players are actually happy?

I think the most staggering thing about this image is the fact the Carlton players are actually happy?

They must have only got done by 5 goals that week

Won by 4 goals. It was after the Dees game (yeh, I know) Both Cripps & Kreuz dominated against their lesser opponents. They combined for this awesome team goal, probably the best piece of team play from the Blues all year. Hopefully we'll see a bit more of their double act in 2016. :)

Cripps burns the hard tag with pure awesomeness. :eek:

Last edited:
He's out now Krujan :( If Fyfe doesn't come up then it's down to cripps and upgrade expenaive rookie FWD to Cloke.
Actually....I need to hit the other thread.

As much as I want to see you fail, Cloke is a terrible pick, don't do it, mate. You'd be better off with a mid type forward rookie on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back