Competitions The DreamTeam/SuperCoach Thread - ALL enquiries in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on Broughton? Will he play tonight?

Doubt it, Bucovaz will probably be a late in for him. I think our medicos have risked our players enough to let someone with cracked ribs run out on the park in a (largely meaningless) game!

But like Ed D said, Friday night game so you'll still have time to make an informed decision :thumbsu:

Yeh true, I do need some time to think about it though. Got 800 bucks on the line!

Hey was just wondering who you'd trade in for the gf guys?

I've got 2 trades remaining, and $222,300 in the bank in DT.
Looking to upgrade Daisy to either Rockliff, Redden or Judd or??

Midfield is:

Pendlebury, Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Ablett, Thomas (Dangerfield, Prestia, Mullett)

And my second trade i was thinking of upgrading my backline:

Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Stanley, Martin, Adcock, Puopolo (Lower, Thompson, Talia)

Thinking maybe Lower to Scotland, then put Martin on the bench as a sub.
What would you do? :):thumbsu:

Hey was just wondering who you'd trade in for the gf guys?

I've got 2 trades remaining, and $222,300 in the bank in DT.
Looking to upgrade Daisy to either Rockliff, Redden or Judd or??

Midfield is:

Pendlebury, Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Ablett, Thomas (Dangerfield, Prestia, Mullett)

And my second trade i was thinking of upgrading my backline:

Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Stanley, Martin, Adcock, Puopolo (Lower, Thompson, Talia)

Thinking maybe Lower to Scotland, then put Martin on the bench as a sub.
What would you do? :):thumbsu:

I got Pendles,Swanny,Boyd,Ablett,A.Swallow and Cotchin in my midfield.I'd probably go for Judd even though I dislike the guy:p

Surely you can't look past Rockliff - he has been on ****ing fire the last few weeks.

Last 10 weeks = 103 122 121 111 117 110 138 112 123 151 . He's guaranteed 120+

Judd could quite easily get 150+ though.

Plus he looked a bit tired against the Hawks so the rest will do him good and he'll come out firing.

Wish I had the option of trading to get him in.

How does Clinton Jones usually go against Judd though? serious question
Judd's record is fairly average against the Saints, at least in DT. Personally I wouldn't consider him. You're better off going someone from say Hawthorn who play the Suns. Or Someone from the Bulldogs/Freo game. Cross/Griffen maybe. Wait for Calvin's Captains to come out and see who usually plays well against their opposition. Scott Thompson maybe?

Surely you can't look past Rockliff - he has been on ****ing fire the last few weeks.

Last 10 weeks = 103 122 121 111 117 110 138 112 123 151 . He's guaranteed 120+

Yeah was thinking the same mate :thumbsu:

I just realised that Rioli could be rested this week which makes me wonder, do i just bring in Krakouer off the bench to replace him (then allowing me to upgrade Lower to Scotland), or upgrade Rioli to Chapman etc?

Team below:

Cox, Goldstein (Lobbe, Keeffe)

Fyfe, Goodes, Franklin, Higgins, Rioli, Didak, Mzungu (Krakouer, Knights, Lynch)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God, cant wait till teams are named...

Have heard Fyfe is going under the knife, Cox and Goldstein could be rested, along with Pendles and Rioli. That combined with Thomas and Lowers' suspensions makes it a tough gf since i have all those players in my team.

:eek:

People keep bringing up Pendles saying he'll be rested, to me he's not the type of player who needs a rest. The only time I thought he could was when he hurt his shoulder or whatever I think in the Carlton game?

Fyfe is confirmed out. Cox I wouldn't be too surprised although Woosha said he's not resting players. Goldstein should be right but has McIntosh sharing the ruck so look out for a scoring decrease.

k, 2 big decisions to make for this gf...

Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Stanley, Martin, Adcock, Puopolo (Talia(E), Lower, Thompson)

Pendles, Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Ablett, *Thomas* (Prestia(E), Fyfe, Mullett)

Cox, Goldstein (Lobbe(E), Keeffe)

Goodes, *Franklin*, Higgins, Dangerfield, Krakouer, Didak, Mzungu (Rioli, Knights, Lynch)

Thankfully, i've been able to cover Lower, Fyfe and Rioli, but i still have Thomas and Franklin to deal with.

I have 2 trades and $222k in the bank. Who would you pick and why?

Im thinking Rockliff for Thomas, but i can't figure out who would be the best in for Franklin :eek:

Any help would be appreciated :):thumbsu:

GO THE PIES!!!

Franklin --> Cloke

He was on fire before Dawes came back and now with Dawes taking that extra defender that went third up with Cloke, he will score big - even against Geelong

How do you guys think Dawes will do tonight?

Fantasy GF for me (same scoring as dream team), and I have to start one of Salopek vs Melb, Reilly vs WCE or Dawes.

Thanks heaps.

How do you guys think Dawes will do tonight?

Fantasy GF for me (same scoring as dream team), and I have to start one of Salopek vs Melb, Reilly vs WCE or Dawes.

Thanks heaps.
I wouldn't be banking on a big score from him, but you never know. He blew off the cobwebs last week with a very low score on John Anthony so I would probably look at the other two.

All,

A huge effort this year with regards to the BF Magpies DT/SC leagues and a big thank you to all involved.

Ranking 18th out of 37,000+ leagues is a mammoth effort in DT especially when you consider the top 20 was packed full of EDT/FFC and the likes.

A personal thanks to Axel as usual for organising the leagues and every1 involved.

Let's come back stronger than ever next year.:thumbsu:

Cheers Axewell, you do a great job not just for us but the whole Big Footy community (at least SC I don't check the DT board, maybe there too).

The Magpie leagues were great competition too, great fun to be a part of!

Unfortunately I missed out of a couple of milestones personally but had a good year. Hope everyone else had good seasons. Hopefully we provided people with solid information also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back