Competitions The "I HAVE NFI WHAT I AM DOING" Phanton Draft 2014 - FIRST ROUND COMPLETED

Remove this Banner Ad

I NEED TO GET THIS THREAD TO MY NEXT PICK!! Its a doozy ... Sorta. * essendon and their s**t draft!

With selection 56 the Nørf Melbourne Kangaroos select player number 97cm: Robin Nahas' dick.

Head (and shaft) recruiter Dixie Normous says:

"We really like this selection. We feel that this guy is an expert in a number of positions and will give us a lot of enjoyment watching him work his magic. He's got a real hard edge too and can be quite damaging when he hits his opponents in the right spot. He really makes other players on the team walk taller, especially Robbie Nahas.

Nickname is Tripod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the head honcho of the Port Power, I see that other football clubs are making brilliant selection. I was hoping that the stink flower would be left untouched till we arrived but that's the way it is.

Nonetheless, following the same path as previous year where Richmond s**t has turned to Port Gold - I have made a generous offer to Damien Hardwick to return to our club and lead us to Premiership Glory

The divisive head coach of Richmond will be under Sir Ken Hinkley OAM tutelage to be groomed as the first captain/coach since I don't know when.

We will be taking pleasure in watching Richmond supporters bemoaning the one that got away, like they let Matty "SPEED DEMON" White and Jay "GENERAL" Schulz. We will be sitting in our comfy leather armchair as we turn Hardwick from good coach to the best coach in the long 120 years of Port Adelaide Football Club.

Suck on that Richmond.

If it's possible to know less than Nothing about this years draft, I'd qualify in 1st possie. Hey I got 1st place at something!! :p

Essendon pick somethingorother ... Screw everyone were the best so its our turn and everyone can resume as per after us coz we are all high n mighty n s**t.

We pick Benny cousins - coz he's not on the gear anymore ... We think. And if he is he knows how to help everyone else get off it.
Drug culcha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bulldogs take Emily Ratajkowki and Kate Upton.

View attachment 90918View attachment 90919

We're not going to win any games and have a crap schedule with too many evening games at Etihad, so the only way were going to pull a crowd is with hot babes running around.

In totally unrelated news, we're also pleased to announce that this year the Bulldogs at home will play as 'skins'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freo have given up waiting and decide to launch their 2015 membership campaign by leveraging their geographical location, on the coast - with harbour, & the significance of their anchor logo by bringing in a draft job lot - this motley cru... believed to be hardy seafaring souls.

In one brilliant scoop it brings all of the following to the club:
Money (Thurston), loyalty (Luvvy), brains (Professor), leadership (Skipper), gophering (Gilligan) , cooking (Marie-Anne, mmmm coconut cream pie...) + sex marketability (Ginger - I wanna be loved by you, by you and nobody else but you...)

gilligans-island-facts-ftr.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back