The Kevin McHale Cup 17-18

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, very amusing, except I think you’ve gone way too early mate. Few teams with plenty of games in hand on me. It’ll be close but I think I might come up 1 or 2 points short!
So let’s park the reverse relegation rule for now!!!!
I will do everything I can to make sure you're not subject to the rule, Tony. It will be interesting. I can't win, but maybe I can be a spoiler. I have no idea how my extra games will play out.

Fellas, just putting it out there as fair warning, at this stage I don't believe I'll have the energy/motivation to run this thing next season.... that may change but, 9 actives and my fire diming makes it hard to see.

Fellas, just putting it out there as fair warning, at this stage I don't believe I'll have the energy/motivation to run this thing next season.... that may change but, 9 actives and my fire diming makes it hard to see.
I hope that's not the case. But thanks for all the effort, Bugsy, regardless of the future. It was a real pleasure to play in this league.

Cheers guys, good to get my 2nd title in this thing in the last 4 years, it's a tribute to how important it is to get a few good keepers really on low contracts. Thanks for running it Bugsy, really appreciate all your effort in this league, it's one of two NBA leagues i really enjoy and i won them both this year :D after 2 2nds last year. If you don't have the fire to run this next season Bugsy i may be able to put my hands up and run the auction if you can't, hopefully if it does eventuate that you can't run it and i can i hope you'll still play Bugsy. We'll see how life goes for us all over the off season. See everyone in a few months, cheers for a fun season!

Last edited:
Hi guys, in the depths of nba dead zone...

Regarding this league going forward, I am not prepared to run it unless we have 12 active managers.

I know it's early but post your intentions for next season here and start recruiting good, committed players...

I'm in and I'll try and start recruiting but gonna need others to step up too. If we all recruit like 1 person each we'll be good
I am in - liked the different approach to player selection.

Have most of the players from last season gone walkabout??

Sweet i think ive recruited 1 friend who i'll get to pop in sometime in the next week or 2. Pretty determined to not let this league die!
How are those Demons going??

Good at beating the teams that are lower than 10th on the ladder ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time basketball fan but suck at fantasy. I’ll play if you need the numbers
We do need numbers, i think i can speak for Bugsy here when i say your skill level isn't important, what is important is enthusiasm and active participation. We just want players who will bid on all the auction rounds and set their lineups during the season, if you can do that we'd like you on board. :)

We do need numbers, i think i can speak for Bugsy here when i say your skill level isn't important, what is important is enthusiasm and active participation. We just want players who will bid on all the auction rounds and set their lineups during the season, if you can do that we'd like you on board. :)
Says the man who just cleaned up the comp.
I post a lot on the bball board.

What website do you go through?

Says the man who just cleaned up the comp.
I post a lot on the bball board.

What website do you go through?
Lol yeh I had a good run last year. Having said that this is one of the more strategic fantasy NBA leagues which is why I love it and am so keen to see it keep running. Active is good and it's all you can ask. The league is run on yahoo, the auction is run on bigfooty over about 3-4 weeks

Hey Guys,

I’m definitely back - love this league!!

Great news that it sounds like we might have 2 new guys already. Unfortunately I’ve tried unsuccessfully in the past to recruit for this league but I’ll give it another crack.

Billy will no doubt be back to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back