Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Me, i wonder if they will find a way of putting the left behind DLC in the game or if it will be only accessed through the menu, i would love them to put it in the game just after the College. otherwise let it be unlocked at that time and have a pop up tell you that you can now play the DLC.
I would hope not, the DLC works perfectly placed AFTER everything occurs.

But yes, I will be purchasing. If only for the MP...but still to play the SP and DLC again.

Do you think you can upgrade your ps3 version and pay less for the ps4 like they did initially with cod etc.
I would doubt it. I'd say that was only for stuff on release. But i'm not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$10. You're easily bought. I thought you'd blackbanned them forever?

Well it was a fairly good price. They did delivery Wolfenstein fairly quickly.

Coming up as $69.95.
x1dQLrs.jpg

The catalog started on Tues in SA so grab a catalog and head into store maybe?

I remember reading somewhere with one of the devs saying that the most noticeable difference would be applying the high quality textures of the characters from the cut scenes to the actual gameplay. So a comparison of that would be handy. I'll be getting it again regardless. Maybe not straight away at full price but still will. Not just for the new shinies but just to relive them feels.

$10 cheaper? wow what a bargain lol. Hardly think they'll run out of copies, along with Target also selling it for $60 too.

$10 can buy many peanuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back