Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

20gnwbo.jpg

Great article.

"'Look a Port supporter in a suit! Must have a court date' said the man in his mid-50s wearing a Crows guersney tucked into his trackie-dacks without a single scrap of irony."

Perfect!

Great article.

"'Look a Port supporter in a suit! Must have a court date' said the man in his mid-50s wearing a Crows guersney tucked into his trackie-dacks without a single scrap of irony."

Perfect!
I would have responded - and another Crows supporter who has had a lobotomy.

Great article.

Perfect!
Sums up their supporters. My wife used to work with a guy who was a crows supporter who would constantly hang s**t on port supporters calling them feral etc
This from a guy who dressed like a homeless person, literally lived from week to week because he liked being drunk and lived in a really shitty part of Adelaide.

Sums up their supporters. My wife used to work with a guy who was a crows supporter who would constantly hang s**t on port supporters calling them feral etc
This from a guy who dressed like a homeless person, literally lived from week to week because he liked being drunk and lived in a really shitty part of Adelaide.

Your wife knows Rooch? :p

(Sorry Rooch if you read this, just funnin' y'know :D)

But I don't support the Crows!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some nice words from Leigh Matthews about us this morning. Normally any mention of us leads to a rant about our premiership in 2004 and how Brisbane should not have had an away Prelim that year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back