Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner he goes the better i will like it as he does more damage to the AFC brand than good.

Cornesy junior & Bicks would make for a great duo when Kane eventually retires.
If stupidity was an Olympic sport, Rowey would be a gold medallist!!!!!

I've had it on for 20 minutes & he has such a flat radio presence yikes

I'm clinging on for some sweet South Adelaide under John Reid anecdotes.

"... so myself, Nige, Crackers, Peter McIntyre and Mac Grummet have arrived at Panther Park early when..."

Magic.

Only saw him a few times when he used to read the sports report on the CH9 news. I would describe his performance as wooden.

John_Wooden_zps228ebc4c.jpg

Insulting to the great man. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening to SEN on the way to work this morning (gotta love Tunein Radio) and was the Harf Time Afternoon show.
Harford was away so had 2 other guys in and the discussion was about pre game songs etc and capturing supporters.
Was all interesting until they started discussing why NTUA worked for us.
Apparently the only reason it's popular was that the INXS min-series was showing and Koch works for Channel 7.
They then questioned why we wouldn't have selected more of a pump-up song.

I realise the focus there is on Melbourne but a bit disappointing to hear them belittle something that works well

Was listening to SEN on the way to work this morning (gotta love Tunein Radio) and was the Harf Time Afternoon show.
Harford was away so had 2 other guys in and the discussion was about pre game songs etc and capturing supporters.
Apparently the only reason it's popular was that the INXS min-series was showing and Koch works for Channel 7.

I realise the focus there is on Melbourne but a bit disappointing to hear them belittle something that works well
SEN is OK but it will take the morons across the border another decade to realize what NTUA means to Port people

Nah dont worry about it. As long as so many opposition people dont understand why it works for our particular club, the more embarassing it will be when it falls flat on the face of opposition clubs pre-game entertainment as they use their 'pump up' songs

Nah dont worry about it. As long as so many opposition people dont understand why it works for our particular club, the more embarassing it will be when it falls flat on the face of opposition clubs pre-game entertainment as they use their 'pump up' songs
I can just see Fagan & Notso sifting through Rocky Soundtrack albums as we speak

Some of the biggest legends of the game have called NTUA spin echilling etc. A couple of fill in muppets don't matter.

Some of the biggest legends of the game have called NTUA spin echilling etc. A couple of fill in muppets don't matter.
A couple of fill in muppets are probably an improvement on Harford & his band of giggling schoolgirls even if they have NFI when it comes to NTUA.

LOL.

Not too worried about it - was more of a discussion point than anything.
I still think the real test will be in the future if we struggle on the field again.
As we all know when the team is successful everything flows on and seems to fall in place.

I can just see Fagan & Notso sifting through Rocky Soundtrack albums as we speak
God help me.... I was only 19.... th man.....

Need to write a song on this.... "And Sando kicked the bucket the day Crows season was in ruin.... god help me..... it should have been in June."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back