Roast The never again list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SJ is really pushing his way into this list. Between his suspensions and sub 50-60 scores I've almost had enough.

Hopefully he has fwd dpp because I definitely won't be selecting him as a pure mid next season.

Ruffy has done my head in. That trip was just stupid. KPF'ds to be avoided next year.

Ruffy has done my head in. That trip was just stupid. KPF'ds to be avoided next year.
For a guy who plays pretty much everywhere across the ground, it's surprising Roughy doesn't score better.

But yeah, in general KP players should be avoided.

Will Minson
I traded Sandi for him when he missed the Saints game , I badly needed the league win at the time to get into my top 4. Safe to say it has been the worse trade of the year - I ended up winning my league game by over 100 points anyway so I didn't need him in the end FFS.

However, if he does not have an injury interrupted preseason in 2015 like he did this year and his starting price was right I would consider him again.

Pav - so long mate, but you are getting on a bit...
Cyril - you have been a regular feature in my team over the last 3-4 years but if i want to go to that next SC level, I have to say goodbye, I need someone who is there for the 22 rounds, not 10, 14 or 15

As much as Cotchin and Wingard have given me the sh!ts this year I would pick both of them again, maybe not in round one but given the right price and form I'd consider them.

After last year I said I'd never pick Sauce Jacobs again and it has cost me a lot of points, so the lesson for me is to try to keep an open mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough call but sam mitchell.. needs 30 touches to crack 90-100

Cyril
Burgoyne
I'd almost say Libba, but he could rip some big ones in the last 2 weeks.
SJ and Boomer haven't fired a shot for me either. and now they are going to cost me in the last 2 weeks

Boomber harvey
used my last trade to get him in last round
frustrating during the game & now to tribunal!
I don't think that's a reason to say "never again". I got him in mid-season and he's generally been great.

For me this thread is about guys who've burned you because of regular inconsistency and/or under performance. As far as Harvey goes, I'd happily have him next year.

I don't think that's a reason to say "never again". I got him in mid-season and he's generally been great.

For me this thread is about guys who've burned you because of regular inconsistency and/or under performance. As far as Harvey goes, I'd happily have him next year.
Each to their own... maybe more vent
For me, once bitten twice shy
also his age is likely to slow him down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back