The never ending Priddis debate - part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the other thread has passed the 10,000-post milestone it can be put out to stud.

This is a new thread for those deperate enough to continue the debate, but how about people only post if they have something new and on-topic to add.

And as it's impossible to come up with something new because everything's been said repeatedly int he other thread, hopefully this drops off the front page. Hey, I can dream.

Last edited:
So how long do you think it will take for priddis to be replaced by shred or duggan?
I think he will be phased out in 2016 and asked to retire at the end of that year.
Thoughts?

I'm interested because I'm looking forward to seeing our new midfield setup. Including the likes of Rosa gone as well.

So how long do you think it will take for priddis to be replaced by shred or duggan?
I think he will be phased out in 2016 and asked to retire at the end of that year.
Thoughts?

I'm interested because I'm looking forward to seeing our new midfield setup. Including the likes of Rosa gone as well.
I think Waterman might be more chance of replacing Priddis, rather than Shred or Duggan. I think Waterman might come on quite quickly and then we can have a kick off between the two, to see who has the better left leg. ;)

Don't know if this come up in the Other thread, would our team improve if Brad Ebert was our Priddis for 2015. I've always been upset we let him go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

priddis-aflmedia-628.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen the young Priddanator at Hillarys the other week he was sitting on the grass area only a few metres away with his family, I had a footy with me and was so tempted to ask him for a kick, but I just said hello and left him alone, also seen Glass at Bunnings he was there for a family day had a good chat to him, he is an impressive unit in real life.

Seen the young Priddanator at Hillarys the other week he was sitting on the grass area only a few metres away with his family, I had a footy with me and was so tempted to ask him for a kick, but I just said hello and left him alone
Good call, you'd definitely have lost the footy! :p

Seen the young Priddanator at Hillarys the other week he was sitting on the grass area only a few metres away with his family, I had a footy with me and was so tempted to ask him for a kick, but I just said hello and left him alone, also seen Glass at Bunnings he was there for a family day had a good chat to him, he is an impressive unit in real life.
He would have accidentally kicked it into the ocean!

Since the other thread has passed the 10,000-post milestone it can be put out to stud.

This is a new thread for those deperate enough to continue the debate, but how about people only post if they have something new and on-topic to add.

And as it's impossible to come up with something new because everything's been said repeatedly int he other thread, hopefully this drops off the front page. Hey, I can dream.

I can't believe you let this 'discussion' continue FiveStrings. I thought higher of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back