The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that Baguley has been offered a 1 match suspension for giving Lonie a love tap on the shoulder.

Ridiculous.
Lel

Get the netball skirts out afl. Just ventured onto the EFC website for the footage. heck me that's soft, no different to the love tap Gibson gave in the Haw V Ade game. Both were soft and both should be 'play on'

The Schulz I'm on the fence with tbh. Gibbs got done but they are slightly different. The one continuous motion being the escape clause

Did you see her comments about kygrios this morning? Her passive racism should go back to the 60's and 70's where she grew up. It's why aus is labelled as a racist country because her generation we're bought up on it being okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
just saw it and edited my post. she can * off back to her retirement home.. The diverse cultures an acceptance (ex cronulla bogans) of these different cultures is what makes it so great to live here.

Just read her comments.

Did she really need to say the 'go back to their own country' part?

I mean, he's a bit of a dickhead like Tomic but geez what does their origin have to do with it.

Yep, I have no worries about her saying she doesnt like his attitude, not many do. But to then go on say that is a disgrace.
Whats worse is the bogan old school brigade that loved every word she said.

So now both times I've been to hospital they've run tests, not been able to properly figure out what was wrong with me, and sent me home basically saying "Rest up and come back if you're still sick." - for two unrelated issues.

So useless.

So now both times I've been to hospital they've run tests, not been able to properly figure out what was wrong with me, and sent me home basically saying "Rest up and come back if you're still sick." - for two unrelated issues.

So useless.
How concerning are the signs & symptoms ? Are you feeling better after a day or so and not going back?

So useless.
have you had a second opinion? Rest up and come back if you're still sick doesn't sound great mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So useless.
Sympathy mate.

I've had a busted shoulder since Feb 2014 and after an initial fracture diagnosis have been in pain ever since. 3 separate hospitals have run tests on me, scans and the like and no results. I know there's something wrong, I can't lift my left arm past shoulder height but they can't find what's wrong.

In my case though I've seen the scans and nothing indeed shows up, frustrating as hell but can't blame the docs :(

Had an off stomach after a meal the other night, thought it was just indigestion or whatever and went to bed, barely got any sleep, got up at 6am and took something for it which didn't help. Was babysitting my niece during the day and took her out for a work and it started to absolutely kill, so went to a chemist to get something for it and they thought it might be my appendix. Went to the doctor, got a scan, doctor had no idea and thought it best to get me to hospital, they took blood, had a look at the scans, and basically said it looked like an infection and just to rest up at home. Still pretty sore today but haven't moved as much as yesterday so hard to tell if I've actually improved at all.

Bit sad to see Jobe playing so badly, hopefully it's more physical than mental and he can return to form next season.
Honestly think it's a bit of both. Mentally exhausted and I get the feeling he's been playing injured for a while.

Bit sad to see Jobe playing so badly, hopefully it's more physical than mental and he can return to form next season.
It's incredibly mental. He recently said he doesn't enjoy footy anymore.

This could actually be the best thing for him. Go on a 3 month holiday and just get away from it all.

Had an off stomach after a meal the other night, thought it was just indigestion or whatever and went to bed, barely got any sleep, got up at 6am and took something for it which didn't help. Was babysitting my niece during the day and took her out for a work and it started to absolutely kill, so went to a chemist to get something for it and they thought it might be my appendix. Went to the doctor, got a scan, doctor had no idea and thought it best to get me to hospital, they took blood, had a look at the scans, and basically said it looked like an infection and just to rest up at home. Still pretty sore today but haven't moved as much as yesterday so hard to tell if I've actually improved at all.
Want some cement?

It's incredibly mental. He recently said he doesn't enjoy footy anymore.

This could actually be the best thing for him. Go on a 3 month holiday and just get away from it all.
Agreed. Sucks so much to see him like this. Been tremendous throughout the whole ordeal, think it's finally catching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back